• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Quasi is Hillary Clinton
That would be the most logical answer. Only someone like a Clinton has the institutional power and 23k laying around to keep a place like this running. She would have a lot lose and has to use all her power to stop Rick from the hardest truth he’d ever face. That his greatest love, is a pat poster.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Jesus, that is still enraging to read. Pat apparently needs to browse here more carefully.

I live in Los Angeles, Pat. I work in the entertainment industry. I’ve stated these things multiple times right here. I even personally texted you and invited you to my home once to hash things out. You don’t want to accept it because you can’t accept some (most? probably all?) of us are doing much better than you ever will. You know exactly who several users are but they’re not what you wanted. You wanted people you could hurt by doxxing and threatening because you’re a fat hypocrite.

Just like you can’t tell your story without filling it with lies about “multiple videos trespassing” on your property when the only one I’m aware of is Cuntfucker dropping bologna outside your place. Daily food orders. SWATting. Death threats. Vandalism. All bullshit stories which, by now, I just assume you’re so insane that you don’t remember you originally invented them in the first place to fish for sympathy and show your followers how you’re a very important “political firebrand“ on Twitter.

Truth is you’re a fat fucking idiot with a hero complex. Nothing more. And that’s why all these new people see your obvious lies and the hilarity of what you’ve done to yourself and they pile on. I’d say I hope you end up destitute because of this but you were already most of the way there. Die fat as fuck about it.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Even more oinking.

30.png

31.png

He's really asking for another week on the frontpage of the farms, I hope they give it to him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat actually thinks he can tweet storm his way out of this. It's like he looked at himself in the mirror and said "It's time to do what you do best, Pat (I can call myself that). Tweet. Tweet like you've never tweeted before and show the trolls what you're made of and that you're still not fat, never were."

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
This is admittedly a minor detail but I find it incredibly obnoxious when people (especially "professional" authors) don't know how to use "begs the question" correctly. It doesn't mean "asks an important question," you fat, mentally incompetent pig. Never has, child.

What a day. I can't wait to see what other gifts St. Mel and Norm have in store for us nexssssT.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This is admittedly a minor detail but I find it incredibly obnoxious when people (especially "professional" authors) don't know how to use "begs the question" correctly. It doesn't mean "asks an important question," you fat, mentally incompetent pig. Never has, child.
Circular reasoning and fallacies of presumption mean what I say they mean, child.

Pig, you ignorant slut.