• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
masnick.jpg

A bluecheck might want to help piggy, but gets annoyed by his rude, vague oinks and lack of hard evidence.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Because I use my platform to further civil rights for the LGBT community and POC

The fuck is he even talking about? How is being a snarky little bitch to everyone who disagrees with you all day on Twitter 'furthering civil rights' for anyone?

I fucking hate this lying prick. I'm so glad all this is happening to him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you’re a grown adult in your 30s and can’t get 20k together somehow, something is very wrong. I don’t mean have it at hand but you should be able to raise it easily. I can go and get 80k pre approved on a low interest rate in minutes online right now through my bank for example.

i would hate to do it for this bullshit and obviously rather wouldn’t but he’s talking about 25k like it’s 25 million.