• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig finally admits he owes Quasi $24K.

Forum Clout
We are about to see all those people that pat plans their SJW/SFWA with. All these people signal boosting his 25 tweet post are who is on that website JDA had a peek into. All the 5 star book reviews and trying to get people canceled. Lets see their pearl clutching tactics in full application. Remember these peoples names. I have a feeling we will hear them again.
David Mack, Star Trek novelist chimed in with how horrified he is. He also just canceled on the first convention ever to have him as a guest of honor because TN has a law against vaxx mandates. He is a vitue-sginaling faggot to the max.

I just contacted that convention and told them I'd be happy to replace his SJW ass. We'll see if they respond. I assume TN is mostly based.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
You know what a lien is, Mr Tomlinson? It means I now own you.

Pick
up
my
shit

gangswasseypur2012.jpg

Forum Clout
So what happens now that he's posted all of this up and people start looking into this and see that he's not some innocent victim?
Most of the people asking Pat why he was targeted by the rascals follow him on twitter and they can't figure it out!?! These people really do live in an alternate reality where they can call everybody nazis on twitter and it has no effect on their lives.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I wonder if he'll refuse donations from Annabelle Snyder, Adrienne Snyder, Johan Schneider, Anica "I know bud" Coehla, Canyon Boykin, Antwan Kumiyyah, etc
Never forget, he made hooligans give money back after their fire because trolls were leaving donations under those names. He does not care how he effects people, and doesn’t care he could use his retard powers for good. He’s incredibly fat.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 20999

He really is a grotesque shell of a man, whoever started that 'feel sorry for Pat?' thread earlier really should be ashamed of themselves.
That's one of the Damsels of Dorkington. @Dhaba Indian Kitchen's old avatar out here making him look bad.

[email protected]

EDIT- her voice over reel. Includes Borderlands 3:

Last edited: