• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul pity post 5/9/24

G

He's whining about not being good enough at a fucking videogame for his male friend to appreciate his presence.

The sort of thing that makes me feel inadequate is when I see an extremely attractive woman -- fit, perfect ass, perky teardrop-shaped tits -- and I recognize that she's totally out of my league and I'll never have the experience of smashing an ass of that caliber unless I pay for it.

This fucking faggot is having that kind of thought process about playing videogames with his fat dork friend.
No reason to feel inadequate. @Convict Wyzz

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240509-191158-Chrome.jpg

QUEEN
Screenshot-20240509-191350-Chrome.jpg
He is so in "main character" mode, that he thinks " @deadmommasboy" is about him. Get over yourself paul.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Was this posted? I must have missed it - it’s Paul’s pinned tweet. Remember WE BARELY MENTION HIM!
IMG_3022.jpeg

Again, we focus on picking on Pat - this ain’t your show, Paul!

This is really pathetic - he’s in his 50s and he lives for pity and has to make people think we’re fucking with him 24/7 when he’s only talked about when he posts embarrassing pathetic nonsense. No Paul, nobody sees laughing at you as the “peak” of our lives as you claim. Endless Harrassment? Prove it you whiny little bitch. You know what I think is true? It’s you’re a pathetic little bitch and your mother was right to think you’re a weak coward. Now go post what I said so you can get some more pity from cat ladies because that’s what you live for, faggot.