• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul pity post 5/9/24

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
šŸ¤”
1000011295.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
Was this posted? I must have missed it - itā€™s Paulā€™s pinned tweet. Remember WE BARELY MENTION HIM!
View attachment 198402
Again, we focus on picking on Pat - this ainā€™t your show, Paul!

This is really pathetic - heā€™s in his 50s and he lives for pity and has to make people think weā€™re fucking with him 24/7 when heā€™s only talked about when he posts embarrassing pathetic nonsense. No Paul, nobody sees laughing at you as the ā€œpeakā€ of our lives as you claim. Endless Harrassment? Prove it you whiny little bitch. You know what I think is true? Itā€™s youā€™re a pathetic little bitch and your mother was right to think youā€™re a weak coward. Now go post what I said so you can get some more pity from cat ladies because thatā€™s what you live for, faggot.
Insulting Paul on Twitter Is only the second or third best thing Iā€™ve done in my life. His ego is out of control.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
Insulting Paul on Twitter Is only the second or third best thing Iā€™ve done in my life. His ego is out of control.
He wants pity for being ā€œharassedā€ all the time (heā€™s not) and he hates that we donā€™t fuck with him like we fuck with Pat so he could get ALL the pity. That faggy pirate is the same - we barely know him but says heā€™s been ā€œunder attackā€ from us for over 5 years. They all want to be number 1 victim for attention.

Forum Clout
Was this posted? I must have missed it - itā€™s Paulā€™s pinned tweet. Remember WE BARELY MENTION HIM!
View attachment 198402
Once again, proving that Chad Cumia always comes up with the best lines.

Live in a mansion with your beautiful younger girlfriend, ignore all your trolls, and still have them quoting you constantly a decade after you've been relevant. It's good to be the King...

Josef Kuminski

ŠŗŠ¾Ń€Š¼Šøть Š±Š°Š±ŃƒŃˆŠŗу
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
Letā€™s get a few things straight:

1. Paulā€™s never going to kill himself. If he was going to do it, he would have already. He doesnā€™t have the will or balls to do it, like Jim Norton.
2. Heā€™s probably never ever thought about killing himself cause heā€™s a delusional faggot. Anytime he brings up suicidal thoughts itā€™s in the context of some gay SM post.
3. I donā€™t think heā€™s ever brought up actual attempts to take his own life. Like showing a picture of himself crossing the street rather than down the street. Or hereā€™s the bruise from a noose, nothing never. He doesnā€™t even the balls to make a cry for help attempt cause he doesnā€™t want to get better. Paul knows on some level if he did, no one would care or show up to his funeral and this of course would prove everyone right.

Uncle Paul I know youā€™re gonna read this, pathetic doesnā€™t even accurately describe what you are. If there was a word worse than pathetic Iā€™m not sure that would even describe you either. I have more respect for people who actually do it and ease their pain than some faggot who LARPs as the worlds most depressed man to get social media attention, mind you not even real life attention, but likes on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
Letā€™s get a few things straight:

1. Paulā€™s never going to kill himself. If he was going to do it, he would have already. He doesnā€™t have the will or balls to do it, like Jim Norton.
2. Heā€™s probably never ever thought about killing himself cause heā€™s a delusional faggot. Anytime he brings up suicidal thoughts itā€™s in the context of some gay SM post.
3. I donā€™t think heā€™s ever brought up actual attempts to take his own life. Like showing a picture of himself crossing the street rather than down the street. Or hereā€™s the bruise from a noose, nothing never. He doesnā€™t even the balls to make a cry for help attempt cause he doesnā€™t want to get better. Paul knows on some level if he did, no one would care or show up to his funeral and this of course would prove everyone right.

Uncle Paul I know youā€™re gonna read this, pathetic doesnā€™t even accurately describe what you are. If there was a word worse than pathetic Iā€™m not sure that would even describe you either. I have more respect for people who actually do it and ease their pain than some faggot who LARPs as the worlds most depressed man to get social media attention, mind you not even real life attention, but likes on twitter.
Just the fact he doesnā€™t want to get better and LOOKS for things to cry about for attention is all you need to know. He lives for people to feel sorry for him - itā€™s his drug and heā€™s severely addicted. ā€œIā€™m so sorry, Paulā€ is his heroin.

CompoundBasement

ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 198402

This is really pathetic - heā€™s in his 50s and he lives for pity and has to make people think weā€™re fucking with him 24/7 when heā€™s only talked about when he posts embarrassing pathetic nonsense. No Paul, nobody sees laughing at you as the ā€œpeakā€ of our lives as you claim. Endless Harrassment? Prove it you whiny little bitch. You know what I think is true? Itā€™s youā€™re a pathetic little bitch and your mother was right to think youā€™re a weak coward. Now go post what I said so you can get some more pity from cat ladies because thatā€™s what you live for, faggot.
He has his own thread on KiwiFarms (tap the sign) now. He seems to relish the negative attention he attracts because it's the most attention he gets.

BUBBLER

Iā€™m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
ā€Ž
Forum Clout

Live in a mansion with your beautiful younger girlfriend, ignore all your trolls, and still have them quoting you constantly a decade after you've been relevant. It's good to be the King...
Stop leaning into the ā€œchiquita is Missy!ā€ bit, stupidā€¦

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
ā€Ž
ā€Ž
Forum Clout

Kings don't get arrested after getting drunk and beating their literally mentally retarded girlfriends, they are celebrated for it.