• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul pity post 5/9/24

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Paul, I imagine you’ll read this.

Since I don’t think you have the guts to end it, ponder this version of CBT basics:

Stop checking in with your own negative emotions so often. When you find yourself traveling these well-worn paths, divert. Do anything else (except hurt children). Take your awful photographs. Go for a walk. Read. Do not stew. And do NOT post these thoughts on social media. You don’t need a permanent record of a passing negative emotional state. Your best bet would be to wipe all of your SM clean and start fresh. Every time you scroll you’ll see your own pointless rumination otherwise.

G

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So passive aggressive. If I’m Shaun I’m ignoring this faggot forever.

He’s mad and pouting because other people have more fun with me than I do with him? Fuck off paul, I’ll take the randos who don’t “monitor” the fun levels on my stream and hold it against me for pity points.

What a faggot
Probably because he is such a downer that he sucks the fun out of the room.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
another one
View attachment 198251

"boo hoo I contribute nothing of value to this world!!! now reply saying how wrong I am, cat ladies" pathetic
His photography is terrible.
For the amount of time spent and money spent on the equipment his photos are all shit and no better than a random phone picture taken by the average person. (unless he saves his good ones for his special offline albums)

The last direct interaction with him was when he was on seans stream. Otherwise its just comments on here.
He doesn't even get the social media attention fatty does.
But if we are speaking objectively, then yes you are a net negative, you are a 50+ year old unskilled, un-reproducing male.
Your one redeeming feature is being the benchmark of a pathetic maggot that people should avoid reaching.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
1000000532.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Does Paul ever articulate what being a positive would look like? "I wish I'd had a family, I wish I'd cultivated this skill, I wish I'd blah blah blah."? I haven't seen it. PAUL: you need to know what success looks like before you start whining.
He's whining about not being good enough at a fucking videogame for his male friend to appreciate his presence.

The sort of thing that makes me feel inadequate is when I see an extremely attractive woman -- fit, perfect ass, perky teardrop-shaped tits -- and I recognize that she's totally out of my league and I'll never have the experience of smashing an ass of that caliber unless I pay for it.

This fucking faggot is having that kind of thought process about playing videogames with his fat dork friend.