• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul pity post 5/9/24

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
ZMufGcm.png
XOKHgQY.png
xcZL77C.png
8lvq8yj.png
BRloYG6.png

Honoria

Forum Clout
This is so bad. Not just the suicide-baiting but dragging this gaming guy into it (tagging him so he can't ignore). That's going to upset him, so yes, Paul actively made the world worse today.

I remember that stream where the host was like "yeah, trolls in the chat, just ignore it" and Paul shut off the camera and started screaming/hitting things. He made that worse because he chose to throw a fit.

I don't want him to die, but I want him to stop dragging everyone else into it.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Paul's depression is probably not really depression but a symptom of a personality disorder - probably Avoidant Personality Disorder. It makes sense with his childhood. A lack of nurture from Mother always creates these sad sacks that have such low self worth they can't function, but they still cry to Mommy Twitter for warmth and comfort.

There's actually effective treatments for it now, but he probably doesn't have good medical insurance.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
So passive aggressive. If I’m Shaun I’m ignoring this faggot forever.

He’s mad and pouting because other people have more fun with me than I do with him? Fuck off paul, I’ll take the randos who don’t “monitor” the fun levels on my stream and hold it against me for pity points.

What a faggot