• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨🚨Pat posts new food pic🚨🚨

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
Of course his child like palate doesnt like a runny egg so he has to make his shitty rubber eggs.

View attachment 209151

View attachment 209152

View attachment 209154

View attachment 209153
Whoever came up with sweetbread french toast should be shot and any pig who has ever even tried it should be stripped for parts and recycled. I can't even get through a small stack of regular pancakes or french toast without feeling sick the one time every 5 or so years I try them.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I get what you're mean, but I think it's more to do with Fat taking a foreign recipe, taking the adult ingredients and replacing them with something closer to his uncultured American kid palate, and then putting himself across as this cultured man of taste on social media.

It's not like what he's replacing enhances the dish, neither is he upfront about being a simple American rube either. He really thinks he's this cool as beans Anthony Bourdan wildman who can totally kick your ass while wearing his chili sauce stained Captain American tee and thinks Dave Grohl rocks.

He's fat, Pogramster.
You know its a frozen burger patty or a leftover one from a day or two before. Some minute rice and jarred gravy and the last of nikis pineapple that she used to make a fruit salad. Its less a recipe he followed and more heating up some premade ingredients. No real finesse and just heat it all up in a hot pan/microwave. Yummy.

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Forum Clout
You know its a frozen burger patty or a leftover one from a day or two before. Some minute rice and jarred gravy and the last of nikis pineapple that she used to make a fruit salad. Its less a recipe he followed and more heating up some premade ingredients. No real finesse and just heat it all up in a hot pan/microwave. Yummy.
He opened a cheap can of pineapple chunks in syrup and dumped it in that rusty skillet. He wouldn't have the first clue how to slice up a whole pineapple.

He is seriously incapable of eating anything nutritious. Everything he eats is high calorie, high carbohydrate, high sodium, processed goyslop and it's always eaten with a cup full of sugar or alcohol. He's obese, but it's actually amazing he's not fatter. Once he hits 50 and his metabolism quits for good he's going to have to trade in that Made In Thailand scooter for a mobility scooter.

Forum Clout

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I wonder if he ordered a dish where the egg not being scrambled is part of the dish but he asked for it to be scrambled anyway. Like eggs benedict or something. The idea that the gay chefs in France wouldn't make him an over-the-top fancy scrambled egg makes no sense.
A Parisian bistro probably has scrambled eggs on menu, but they're gonna be French-style: a lot more velvety and 'undercooked' compared to Anglo ones.

I don't doubt some culture clash occurred and dummy got a dish he didn't like and tried to get his order remade to his liking for free after eating half of it and the frogs told him to fuck off. You're not in a fucking Applebee's.

I work with adults with intellectual disabilities.
We're putting this forum on our resumes now?

Kurt_Love

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-07-05-13-12-53.png
Even his small circle of Twitter liberal loon friends told him this type of apple was mushy shit baked in a pie. So, he childed the fuck out of them and insisted he was right. Momma Raven's lil boy.