• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨🚨Pat posts new food pic🚨🚨

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Gravy? Egg!?

7ce21ff81417c55f12895348ee585603.png
Whatever happened to this guy? He was funny.

TorquieTwoBeers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hawaii literally has the worst food of any us state. I used to live next to a Hawaiian restaurant so I got stuck eating it all the time. Spam and mayo.
Have you been to the Dakotas? Their signature dishes are just frybread and potato-based whatever. Bland nonsense.

I will say that I love Hawaiian BBQ but I'm not sure if they actually eat it in Hawaii or if it's is just a name in the same vein as "Chinese food". I've never been to Hawaii so I don't know. World Traveler Pat has me beat on that one. But I can handle eggs that aren't scrambled and meat that hasn't been cooked into leather so maybe I get a point back.

TorquieTwoBeers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
That was another lie. Scrambled eggs are common in that region. He just wanted to sound "too American" for the French.
I wonder if he ordered a dish where the egg not being scrambled is part of the dish but he asked for it to be scrambled anyway. Like eggs benedict or something. The idea that the gay chefs in France wouldn't make him an over-the-top fancy scrambled egg makes no sense.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Have you been to the Dakotas? Their signature dishes are just frybread and potato-based whatever. Bland nonsense.

I will say that I love Hawaiian BBQ but I'm not sure if they actually eat it in Hawaii or if it's is just a name in the same vein as "Chinese food". I've never been to Hawaii so I don't know. World Traveler Pat has me beat on that one. But I can handle eggs that aren't scrambled and meat that hasn't been cooked into leather so maybe I get a point back.
Only time I ever met hairspray drinkers was in rehab but yeah frybread is shit

fricklefrackle

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I wonder if he ordered a dish where the egg not being scrambled is part of the dish but he asked for it to be scrambled anyway. Like eggs benedict or something. The idea that the gay chefs in France wouldn't make him an over-the-top fancy scrambled egg makes no sense.
I was trying to refuse to entertain that possibility but you can't put it past the asshole. Scrambled eggs benedict is a very Tomlinson move.