• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🚨🚨Pat posts new food pic🚨🚨

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This fat fuck can't do anything right. "I don't care for pâté so I didn't make a duxelles for my Wellington and instead of buying prosciutto I just used bacon." "My palate doesn't agree with steak that's been cooked properly." "I order white wine with my steak." "I don't like runny eggs so I put fucking scrambled egg on a dish that specifically calls for a fried egg."

Nigga isn't even smart enough to just do an egg over-easy as a compromise. I hate this dumb cunt so much.
Pat is a retard when it comes to food but you are supposed to change recipes to fit your own tastes, it's a bit autistic to follow recipes to 100% when it includes parts you don't like. Following recipes completely is something beginner chefs do and when you know more about cooking is when you start changing things around. I don't think Pat ever evolved beyond beginner chef but changing a recipe does not mean you're doing something wrong.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Pat is a retard when it comes to food but you are supposed to change recipes to fit your own tastes, it's a bit autistic to follow recipes to 100% when it includes parts you don't like. Following recipes completely is something beginner chefs do and when you know more about cooking is when you start changing things around. I don't think Pat ever evolved beyond beginner chef but changing a recipe does not mean you're doing something wrong.
r/ididnthaveeggs

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
‎
Forum Clout
I think there are ways to modify and adapt recipes without completely taking a shit on them and then bragging about it on social media but to each his own. There are ways to do things in Italian cuisine that they will literally take a shit on your face if you fuck with them. That's just how it works with real food.

But to your point, I only eat very well, thanks. I don't need to be told how fucking something up is actually some sort of advanced cooking knowledge that's beyond me.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think there are ways to modify and adapt recipes without completely taking a shit on them and then bragging about it on social media but to each his own. There are ways to do things in Italian cuisine that they will literally take a shit on your face if you fuck with them. That's just how it works with real food.

But to your point, I only eat very well, thanks. I don't need to be told how fucking something up is actually some sort of advanced cooking knowledge that's beyond me.
I am not saying Pat has the knowledge to change the recipes but fucking up is more inline with letting the wellington get burnt, not replacing the prosciutto.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I am not saying Pat has the knowledge to change the recipes but fucking up is more inline with letting the wellington get burnt, not replacing the prosciutto.
I get what you're mean, but I think it's more to do with Fat taking a foreign recipe, taking the adult ingredients and replacing them with something closer to his uncultured American kid palate, and then putting himself across as this cultured man of taste on social media.

It's not like what he's replacing enhances the dish, neither is he upfront about being a simple American rube either. He really thinks he's this cool as beans Anthony Bourdan wildman who can totally kick your ass while wearing his chili sauce stained Captain American tee and thinks Dave Grohl rocks.

He's fat, Pogramster.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
In those terms I agree but replacing the prosciutto with bacon is a hard disagree from me but you do you, dude.
I am not saying I agree with what he's done, he has the palate of a fat middle schooler.
I get what you're mean, but I think it's more to do with Fat taking a foreign recipe, taking the adult ingredients and replacing them with something closer to his uncultured American kid palate, and then putting himself across as this cultured man of taste on social media.

It's not like what he's replacing enhances the dish, neither is he upfront about being a simple American rube either. He really thinks he's this cool as beans Anthony Bourdan wildman who can totally kick your ass while wearing his chili sauce stained Captain American tee and thinks Dave Grohl rocks.

He's fat, Pogramster.
He never changes herbs or shit like that, it's more in the vein of adding jalapenos to burgers and acting like he's a master of fusion.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Fucking up a beef wellington and not knowing how or why is such a Patrick move though. The only reason its so well regarded as a recipe is because its so complicated to make perfectly, and there totally is an objective standard of perfection for a beef wellington. Its not a meal that's made to be interpreted. Just being able to follow the recipe is a benchmark of skill so making up your own method completely defies the point of why it's a dish to be proud of in the first place. Every time that fat idiot tries to show the world he has any kind of skillset, he manages to choose examples that only show just how impressively deep his ignorance is. Its astounding how good he is at fucking everything up.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
‎
‎
Forum Clout
He never changes herbs or shit like that, it's more in the vein of adding jalapenos to burgers and acting like he's a master of fusion.

I remember the stupid apple pie, like you're supposed to make it with granny smith but he made them with red delicious (or maybe the opposite). It's never about working with the ingredients you got to alter a recipe. It's always the idiots have been doing it wrong, time for me to show you the correct way. Like he expects Gordon Ramsey to publicly endorse his recipe and say the best chefs in the world are working in amateur kitchens.

fricklefrackle

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I remember the stupid apple pie, like you're supposed to make it with granny smith but he made them with red delicious (or maybe the opposite). It's never about working with the ingredients you got to alter a recipe. It's always the idiots have been doing it wrong, time for me to show you the correct way. Like he expects Gordon Ramsey to publicly endorse his recipe and say the best chefs in the world are working in amateur kitchens.
Screenshot-from-2024-07-05-13-12-53.png

Udders

Great food
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This fat fuck can't do anything right. "I don't care for pâté so I didn't make a duxelles for my Wellington and instead of buying prosciutto I just used bacon." "My palate doesn't agree with steak that's been cooked properly." "I order white wine with my steak." "I don't like runny eggs so I put fucking scrambled egg on a dish that specifically calls for a fried egg."

Nigga isn't even smart enough to just do an egg over-easy as a compromise. I hate this dumb cunt so much.
Don't forget not even being able to handle his own mothers breast milk. Natures been trying to weed him out since birth.