• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paging anti-semite Pat πŸ“£

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
1696816117547.png

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It would be hilarious to see this idiot on a panel of actually smart people trying to keep up without being able to use his Google searches to communicate.

I think the closest we got to confirmation that he's a total ignoramus when tested on camera was the chicken wing eating contest show with the convicted pedophile host.

Edit: I bet this fat faggot doesn't know without looking why the USS Liberty isn't part of the fleet on its way to Israel.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It would be hilarious to see this idiot on a panel of actually smart people trying to keep up without being able to use his Google searches to communicate.

I think the closest we got to confirmation that he's a total ignoramus when tested on camera was the chicken wing eating contest show with the convicted pedophile host.

Edit: I bet this fat faggot doesn't know without looking why the USS Liberty isn't part of the fleet on its way to Israel.
The facts he rattled off are the most surface level bullshit wiki search. We get it.. Its a big modern aircraft carrier.