• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paging anti-semite Pat πŸ“£

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
β€Ž
Forum Clout
WISDOM
IMG_1916.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not one good person voted for Trump, child.

But let's take into consideration the POV of the people celebrating the rapes and murders of women. Context, stlaker. *headpoint*

Screenshot_20231010_120939_Chrome.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pat has spent the last couple days trying to read up on Palestine/Israel and finding sources he can steal from. He is thinks he now has enough knowledge to comment on it. So far its the most generic facts he can copy/paste. He will now act like he is familiar with all the nuances of their conflict. Prepare for some fat drunk from milwaukee to have all the answers to resolve a conflict that has been happening for generations.

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You can actually see real time when he has to go back to his sources to dig up his next hot take on the subject. He cant defend his post more that one or two responses max before he plays the " bad faith actor" card to try and discredit the person asking him questions or correcting him.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not one good person voted for Trump, child.

But let's take into consideration the POV of the people celebrating the rapes and murders of women. Context, stlaker. *headpoint*

View attachment 158475
Ol goalpost moving Pat. Never gets old.

You know he has a pot of coffee on so he can stay awake through his afternoon nappies. He lives for tragedies and politically hostile events so he can tweets hundreds of times a day about his Wikipedia brained take on the topic and purport to be an expert on literally everything.

He will tweet endlessly until something, anything sticks.

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He’s still not sure which opinion to have - he’s hoping to pander to both sides and is somehow blaming this all on republicans for a left wing twitter trifecta

Its pretty funny to watch him try to find the right narrative. Trying to pander to both sides. He cant just stay in his lane. He has to act like he knows first hand about everything.