• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paging anti-semite Pat đź“Ł

EraGodless

‎
‎
Forum Clout
It would be hilarious to see this idiot on a panel of actually smart people trying to keep up without being able to use his Google searches to communicate.

I think the closest we got to confirmation that he's a total ignoramus when tested on camera was the chicken wing eating contest show with the convicted pedophile host.

Edit: I bet this fat faggot doesn't know without looking why the USS Liberty isn't part of the fleet on its way to Israel.
His commenting on the vastness of sand and space was decidedly retarded-

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1696925017086.png

G

Imagine trusting an obese, failed sci-fi author who barely graduated high school, dropped out of college, never served in the armed forces, lives in a hovel in a nigger infested ghetto, has tens of thousands of dollars in judgments against him, and spends all day and night abusing alcohol and obsessively posting on social media with being knowledgeable and a trusted source on any of this. How embarrassing for any moron who takes him seriously rather than seeking out actual experienced experts on the topic. For example:

View attachment 157683

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/RC_Greenway/status/1710725727480328522[/URL]
I agree 100% with one small clarification. In my mind a person who "abuses" alcohol is the guy who doesn't drink that much, but who every once in a while will polish off a bottle of vodka home alone. Patrick is destroying or killing himself with alcohol. The change in his appearance over the last few years is on a level with those Lady Di before and after pictures.

G

I agree 100% with one small clarification. In my mind a person who "abuses" alcohol is the guy who doesn't drink that much, but who every once in a while will polish off a bottle of vodka home alone. Patrick is destroying or killing himself with alcohol. The change in his appearance over the last few years is on a level with those Lady Di before and after pictures.
Define once in a while? The doug stanhope way of drinking is flawed?

G

Define once in a while? The doug stanhope way of drinking is flawed?
Once every few months?

I remember reading a long form interview with Stanhope in the Guardian, I think. The journalist stayed with him in Bisbee for a week or so. He or she made out that his drinking was self-exagerrated; that he always ate breakfast and would nurse his drinks slowly throughout the day. He's one of those drinkers who'll probably make it to his late 60s before "an event."

G

Once every few months?

I remember reading a long form interview with Stanhope in the Guardian, I think. The journalist stayed with him in Bisbee for a week or so. He or she made out that his drinking was self-exagerrated; that he always ate breakfast and would nurse his drinks slowly throughout the day. He's one of those drinkers who'll probably make it to his late 60s before "an event."
Just to be clear, getting really wasted once every few months is bad for me? :(

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
‎
Forum Clout
Just had to convert that to litres. That's a lot! Tell your friend he should give his liver a fighting chance, but that it's his life/choice etc. As long as he's not getting behind the wheel to go and fight some fat dipshit who won't even be there because he's a pussy, he should be OK.
My friend is trying to chill out and be a halfway healthy and normal person. Thots and prayers, children. 🙏

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
‎
‎
Forum Clout

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I mean he’s not wrong in a sense. The whole “Second Coming” part is how Israel is sold to the religious right
The U.S. Government has a large percentage of jews with dual U.S./Israel citizenship at its highest levels. It's not the "Evangelicals" who are constantly taking from U.S. taxpayers to give to Israel, but as was already mentioned, he was soooo close.

Major Jewish financiers behind institutions like The Tikvah Fund or Rosenwald Family Fund constantly team with megachurch pastors and conservative lobbies.

Just take a look at now dead billionaire Irving Moskowitz and his foundation and what they funded.

• Moskowitz Foundation: Founder
  • Ariel Center for Policy Research: Contributing Expert
  • Center for Security Policy: Funder
  • Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs: Funder
  • Hudson Institute: Funder
  • Hebron Fund: Funder
  • American Friends of Bet El Yeshiva: Funder
  • Americans for a Safe Israel: Funder
  • Beth Israel Congregation: Funder
  • Zionist Organization of America: Funder
  • Hawaiian Gardens Food Bank: Funder
  • Congregation Adas Yerim of Kew: Funder