• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paging anti-semite Pat πŸ“£

cliveowen

stlaker
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
1696735474446713.jpg

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Imagine trusting an obese, failed sci-fi author who barely graduated high school, dropped out of college, never served in the armed forces, lives in a hovel in a nigger infested ghetto, has tens of thousands of dollars in judgments against him, and spends all day and night abusing alcohol and obsessively posting on social media with being knowledgeable and a trusted source on any of this. How embarrassing for any moron who takes him seriously rather than seeking out actual experienced experts on the topic. For example:

SmartSelect_20231007-212127_X.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pat has me blocked so I only learn about his antics from here and his more successful brother Kyle on twitter. What I need to know is, what makes idiots like him believe that his opinions have any weight or that he should spend time sharing them in public.

Twitter was what made him think his opinion matter.

1696776229623.png
1696776267212.png
1696776297580.png