• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

P

potatopeeler63

[SIZE=22px]Whistlin’ dixie[/SIZE] 🎶

F1353C40-F7AF-41EF-8449-0096E085E553.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Has anyone taken credit for this ban yet by posting their communication with twitter? I might have missed it.
No. Pat was just ranting about russia/ukraine stuff then it was gone. I was looking at his account when it got zapped and didnt see anything that stood out that was edgy enough for a ban.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
They probably are, but piggy isn't responding. He's been up since yesterday, right? He might've passed out over the last hour or so.
Again this blows my fucking mind... He's UP SINCE YESTERDAY....right if my missus took a % of what Nikki has, her family would be asking questions... What the fuck must they be thinking

G

No. Pat was just ranting about russia/ukraine stuff then it was gone. I was looking at his account when it got zapped and didnt see anything that stood out that was edgy enough for a ban.
Let me tell you what I think happened: whatever tranny stooge he had that was lifting his bans, shim's boss probably got a copy of the reports and emailed it saying "stop undoing this guy's fucking ban or you're fired"

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
It ain't that, otherwise they could've banned a lot more people pounding war drums. Maybe Twitter saw him at first as a rising star years ago, but by all metrics, he's a slug, and they don't want his business anymore

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
But didn't he remove the offending tweet? This one seems really late after the last ones.
Well, he still tried mobilizing his twitter following against a private citizen, that's targeted harassment.
Fucking just after I posted:

View attachment 25966

Pat has had this account blocked for about a week now. So this isn't from the Andrew happening.
Not necessarily true. I've gotten that alert when I know for a fact that what I reported them for isn't what got them banned. You sometimes just get it when someone you've reported gets dinged, even when it's not for what you reported.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Literally just got the new notification. The only thing I reported was him doubling down and retweeting the text that named Andrew Nadolski, for both targeted harassment, and private information.

An update on your report
Thanks again for letting us know. Our investigation found this account violated the Twitter Rules:
yNRiq5y2_normal.jpg

Patrick S. Tomlinson
@stealthygeek
We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here.