• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Damn those reddit rascals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-203104_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220221-203104_Chrome.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 114

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Twitter know that if they have a Z grade wannabe "author" dictate how they run their platform, it's much easier to dump the fat lump of shit and save themselves hours of employee hours.
I don't think the CONSTANT relentless onslaught Twitter will get now, complete with documentation, is going to stop anytime soon... He wil keep popping up like Nana but will be smashed like the head of a pet mouse given to a violent child with a hammer...NO Fatrick I don't want you murdered or harmed I just want to see you try to evade Twitters TOS and be RIGHTFULLY banned.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
How can’t anyone not find this shit hysterical?!
Because for some reason he has a small and shrinking cabal of fans that make the retard asking about her period on that video like Royal Shakespeare Company...
I swear to fuck half these clowns who engage with him are prime material for this sub and Kiwi...
I DEFINITELY think this latest meltdown has opened the eyes to a good few people who supported him before. They will be friendly and ask him about it... He will be obnoxiously Fatty and call them stlaker and then that's it and whoever they are friends with too...

If he was a humble, caring, reasonable person nobody would fuck with him like this. The best thing is that he alienates most of the white knights who come to save him too!!! 😂

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
hell even if he gets it that will just make his addiction even more crippling
As I said in another thread, I an ex junkie. As in heroin. My behaviour then was EXACTLY like Fat Pats.
And my theory is that this situation is the tipping point... He has gone from a 'functioning' addict to the slippery slope of the downward spiral.
( Or in Trailer Park Boys.. Fatrick is on the shit rope. Its a rope covered in shit. And the shit acts like grease. So the tighter you cling on, the faster you fall... Into the shit abyss...)
I can't predict anything except everything will get messier and more frequent. Lads we will be seeing record posts here in the next while Unless he cops on and just ignores it all.