• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Your wish is my command.
View attachment 25956
Some DVD commentary on this. Melcarius (bottom left) is a character in one of his unbelievably shitty short stories, a true Patso deep cut. You'll also notice that the avatar is the pointing@temple black guy meme but unlike all the other avatars he's not actually pointing here, this was on purpose.

I figured not everyone would pick up on both the references but I 100% knew our special boy would. It's like a "Hush, child" Easter egg, a coded go fuck yourself.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
7c5727eb4c170ccfde2bec418f683e3a.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
But there HAS to be some supporters of Sad Tits who are lurking and actually seeing the documented truth or realising he isn't what he says...

This is what my girl and I have surmised, and I'll paraphrase the best I can, as I'm just now drinking coffee:

He is in such an insulated echo chamber that you could call it a cult without much exaggeration. It's not like most social justice sects though, as this group of his has a strange, insular loyalty with each other - they'll harp on others for the littlest "offenses", but never someone inward UNLESS, no surprise, the group decides as a whole to dismiss them.

You might ask, why wouldn't they cover their ass to go along with the popular SJW party line against their own? Because while the #MeToo movements and such are a loud minority, this group of misfits is a quieter, separate one. That's why Pat fights to be popular, to be noticed, to be "famous"... He, like them, wants a seat at the big kids table. Until then, the people he associates with are a means to an end, and they think likewise about him and the others. To jettison someone would be to shrink the little power they feel they have, but when someone becomes too much, or maybe questions things... They're out like JDA.

The one unique thing about Pat, though, is he lashes out at everyone with a fervent paranoid streak - I don't see the Cat Rambo's and such even doing that. Hell, the only people he's nice to are those who outright kiss his ass; you question one thing, no matter how logical, and he becomes SuperCunt. And there's definitely been times he's turned friends into indifferent bystanders.

Losers like him crave to belong so much, he'd rather stick with a very questionable group of people, and defend them blindly, only because they're the ones who will have him. How fucking sad is that?

I need to eat, that was way too rambling.

G

This is what my girl and I have surmised, and I'll paraphrase the best I can, as I'm just now drinking coffee:

He is in such an insulated echo chamber that you could call it a cult without much exaggeration. It's not like most social justice sects though, as this group of his has a strange, insular loyalty with each other - they'll harp on others for the littlest "offenses", but never someone inward UNLESS, no surprise, the group decides as a whole to dismiss them.

You might ask, why wouldn't they cover their ass to go along with the popular SJW party line against their own? Because while the #MeToo movements and such are a loud minority, this group of misfits is a quieter, separate one. That's why Pat fights to be popular, to be noticed, to be "famous"... He, like them, wants a seat at the big kids table. Until then, the people he associates with are a means to an end, and they think likewise about him and the others. To jettison someone would be to shrink the little power they feel they have, but when someone becomes too much, or maybe questions things... They're out like JDA.

The one unique thing about Pat, though, is he lashes out at everyone with a paranoid streak - I don't see the Cat Rambo's and such even doing that. Hell, the only people he's nice to are those who outright kiss his ass; you question one thing, no matter how logical, and he becomes SuperCunt. And there's definitely been times he's turned friends into indifferent bystanders.

Losers like him crave to belong so much, he'd rather stick with a very questionable group of people, and defend them blindly, only because they're the ones who will have him. How fucking sad is that?

I have literally never seen such a deserving example of cyberbullying in my life, and I was online back in the 90s.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

The one unique thing about Pat, though, is he lashes out at everyone with a fervent paranoid streak - I don't see the Cat Rambo's and such even doing that. Hell, the only people he's nice to are those who outright kiss his ass; you question one thing, no matter how logical, and he becomes SuperCunt. And there's definitely been times he's turned friends into indifferent bystanders.

I'd rather be right than happy, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you.

Forum Clout
Dude imagine being some guy that works at Twitter... You've been there probably since the inception of it. It used to be this crazy place where you could post nudes and say whatever the fuck you wanted, and now it's this sjw echo chamber and you have a bunch of trannies and communist and other ignorant college kids working underneath you.

So you have to come in on President's Day, you're hungover and your wife wouldn't give you any pussy all weekend so you've already got a chip on your shoulder.

So now you're sitting there going through all the complaints, bans and reinstatements that the people underneath you have done all weekend. You have to double check this so you can CYA.

And some idiot snake-eyed cocksucker who strongly and bravely chose to pump himself full of female hormones unbanned what has to be the most flagrant and obvious violation of your terms of service. Not once not twice but three times. Now if you don't do something it's going to be on your head and you don't want to deal with this because you already have a alcohol migraine and you weren't even supposed to be here today.

Imagine the tranny getting THAT email. Even if you had to be professional how passive aggressive and threatening would you be in that email? This idiot commie goof just risked your entire department's jobs over some fat wannabe author.
Theres no way someone that worked for Twitter in 2009 is still sifting through ban reports. The generation of SJWs replaced them as they came out of college and the old guard either left, was forced out, or if they stuck around are way too high in the chain to be involved with that shit.

Im of course talking completely out of my ass

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Not getting my hopes up since he will most likely get it back tomorrow but this shit still makes happy.
I want em to get it back. I just love the rollercoaster of emotion and waste of time and crying and furiois emailing going on. Regardless whether he seriously has to pay $5k hes one of the most insane individuals ive come across. Chris Chan delusional. Im addicted to the story arc.

G

Theres no way someone that worked for Twitter in 2009 is still sifting through ban reports. The generation of SJWs replaced them as they came out of college and the old guard either left, was forced out, or if they stuck around are way too high in the chain to be involved with that shit.

Im of course talking completely out of my ass
Hey I dig it man I pulled that entire scenario out of mine.

I'm just saying if there's someone high high up, like higher than the normal people there (no doubt higher than Pat's stooge) that person's eventually going to see this and be mad as fuck that they let him get away with it again and again.