• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

G

She laughs uncontrollably at Pat that makes her a 10
artworks-2cC5zGGHQeCz5pfi-W4Rx4w-t500x500.jpg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
This is what my girl and I have surmised, and I'll paraphrase the best I can, as I'm just now drinking coffee:

He is in such an insulated echo chamber that you could call it a cult without much exaggeration. It's not like most social justice sects though, as this group of his has a strange, insular loyalty with each other - they'll harp on others for the littlest "offenses", but never someone inward UNLESS, no surprise, the group decides as a whole to dismiss them.

You might ask, why wouldn't they cover their ass to go along with the popular SJW party line against their own? Because while the #MeToo movements and such are a loud minority, this group of misfits is a quieter, separate one. That's why Pat fights to be popular, to be noticed, to be "famous"... He, like them, wants a seat at the big kids table. Until then, the people he associates with are a means to an end, and they think likewise about him and the others. To jettison someone would be to shrink the little power they feel they have, but when someone becomes too much, or maybe questions things... They're out like JDA.

The one unique thing about Pat, though, is he lashes out at everyone with a fervent paranoid streak - I don't see the Cat Rambo's and such even doing that. Hell, the only people he's nice to are those who outright kiss his ass; you question one thing, no matter how logical, and he becomes SuperCunt. And there's definitely been times he's turned friends into indifferent bystanders.

Losers like him crave to belong so much, he'd rather stick with a very questionable group of people, and defend them blindly, only because they're the ones who will have him. How fucking sad is that?

I need to eat, that was way too rambling.
Great take on the porcine prick. There's an echo chamber and then his echo blast shelter. One of the things that make him easy to despise is his arrogance and constant need to be aloof and get the last word in. Like you said, unless you are kissing his fat spotty arse or are someone who he admires he will treat you like shit.
He is an 'expert' at everything and never hesitates to really double down and make some ridiculous statement about it.

I remember he got lippy with some guy over guns and said things like 'I've sent thousands of rounds down range', 'I've dual wielded pistols since I was a teenager', 'I've forgotten more about guns you've never heard of' etc etc and was deadly serious.
I think the guy was just giving his opinion on something and Fatrick went off.
If you disagree with him he just paints you as a stlaker and 'wins' the argument by 'No stlaker'.
I mean when his fat belly and multiple chins are POINTED out to him...he just says 'No child I am not fat'. And that's it... Case closed. Then he blocks and hides.
You owe Quasi money Fatrick.
'no stlaker I don't'
There is a lien on your house. Its on legal public record.
'no child you are wrong'

No matter the subject, he thinks he knows best and even if he agrees with you he STILL acts like a fucking smug know it all prick! 😂
That makes it VERY easy to dislike him and I can't for the life of me understand why many of his followers who he has acted the prick with, talked down to, don't wise up to his personality.

He must have a constant craving for validation and feeling superior that's more intense than we can imagine. I said in another thread like he is 42, doesn't work, loads of time on his hands. He could do so much with that... But no, he spends most of his day pontificating and arguing with his yellow teeth on Twitter! For YEARS!