• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

Forum Clout
He might have a heart attack. Imagine the thing you love above all else in the world, family, dog, something more expensive than susan etc. Now imagine in the span of 24 hours that thing was gone, back, gone, back, and gone. Now imagine you've had high blood pressure for 12 years and are grossly overweight. A human heart can't take that.

Snake

Forum Clout
Granpa, were you a hero in a war? No, but I served in a company of hero atalkers.

Untitled.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He might have a heart attack. Imagine the thing you love above all else in the world, family, dog, something more expensive than susan etc. Now imagine in the span of 24 hours that thing was gone, back, gone, back, and gone. Now imagine you've had high blood pressure for 12 years and are grossly overweight. A human heart can't take that.
For the average human this scenario is impossible to even imagine

Like i'd never lose my parents and siblings, find out they're alive, find out it was wrong and they're dead, find out they're actually alive, and then just find out they're dead again

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
And he's tripled jabbed. And triple chinned.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
How much are the Russians playing into this, comrades?

His last shit-fest of tweets were all about stoking war with Russia
For all we know it was a bunch of light-net hackers trying to prevent global conflict by silencing such a boisterous political voice