• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

G

Doxxing is 100% against the TOS and the reports may have triggered higher ups to review on appeal. If someone in upper management says the final word is ban, he ain't coming back.

He still never deleted the text message with Andrew's name, and he also retweeted it, which I reported again. Twitter does not allow unauthorized use of other people's information in pictures. I'm guessing a picture of someone's name falls under.
AINT GONNA SEE HIM NO MO

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Meet Twitter’s newest support team member.
4190DB27-29AF-4D24-928E-600864ED4837.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
But didn't he remove the offending tweet? This one seems really late after the last ones.
Twitter is insanely slow with dealing with stuff though. Last time I got a thanks for keeping twitter safe it was for something from months before that I couldn’t even remember.

They probably prioritize doxxing reports so they’re dealing with it much faster but they’re still a bunch of lazy streetshitters so you can only expect so much.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Twitter does not allow unauthorized use of other people's information in pictures. I'm guessing a picture of someone's name falls under.
Yep, and for those who don't know yet, on the bigger platforms, images with text are automatically transcribed and scanned, so they're effectively the same as raw text for the purposes of bans, reporting, etc.