• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OOOOOPSIEEEE DOODLES (Again)

G

It's funny because it keeps happening

image4061139x.jpg

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
My guess is there's random Twitter staff seeing yesterday's complaints and suspending him. He squeals and it gets reinstated again.
This. I've worked in many tech companies and with stuff like this, the complaints are never handled by a single person. It will be half a dozen various pajeets reviewing the complaints and one might keep him and the next might boot him.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
This. I've worked in many tech companies and with stuff like this, the complaints are never handled by a single person. It will be half a dozen various pajeets reviewing the complaints and one might keep him and the next might boot him.
But didn't he remove the offending tweet? This one seems really late after the last ones.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Fucking great! Reap what you sow Fatso!
This is being documented at every step and is causing such a big splash that I bet a few YT channels will be taking either a fresh look at Fat Pat or be researching him for the first time.
If anybody with a channel on YT is looking... Please, please don't be shy, you will be welcomed and given all the truth, the actual truth, with soruces and documents...

Sad Tits will spin this like a mighty battle between him and Twitter and Rascals and will oink in smug satisfaction every time...

He will gloat at every time he was banned and say 'no child, I never was going to be banned stlaker. Stay quiet when Homeland Security comes for you'

But there HAS to be some supporters of Sad Tits who are lurking and actually seeing the documented truth or realising he isn't what he says...

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
But didn't he remove the offending tweet? This one seems really late after the last ones.
If it's true that he has an insider, what you might be seeing is his "friend" turning it back on, but new reports are triggering new reviews with different people. Unless they're all in on it, the "friend" might get reprimanded for screwing with the system. And if it's a WHITE MALE, he'll get shitcanned.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Doxxing is 100% against the TOS and the reports may have triggered higher ups to review on appeal. If someone in upper management says the final word is ban, he ain't coming back.

He still never deleted the text message with Andrew's name, and he also retweeted it, which I reported again. Twitter does not allow unauthorized use of other people's information in pictures. I'm guessing a picture of someone's name falls under.