• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

G

You can try, brother. I appreciate the tenacity to take a bus that far to come see me. I'll neutralize you on sight with a double axe handle.

On the one hand it is fucking deranged for me to spend my vacation time going to Plymouth just for this, so I need to look up other things to do.

On the other hand, I fucking hate you and I definitely have the motivation to do it.

I'm giving you (and myself) an out: what's PFG stand for?

You won't do shit to me you fat faggot. I'll hand them to everyone in your apartment building.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
PFG if I'm being honest, brother.
I can only read Dan's posts in his high pitched soy filled almost bursting into tears voice, lol.

ezgif-4-627fb4cbed.png

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
On the one hand it is fucking deranged for me to spend my vacation time going to Plymouth just for this, so I need to look up other things to do.

On the other hand, I fucking hate you and I definitely have the motivation to do it.

I'm giving you (and myself) an out: what's PFG stand for?

You won't do shit to me you fat faggot. I'll hand them to everyone in your apartment building.
Your life is so shitty that you would vacation to a different part of the country (world? I don’t follow everyone’s backstory) to post poorly made fliers because of internet beef? Tripolic. Dan’s right, his life really IS better than yours!

G

Your life is so shitty that you would vacation to a different part of the country (world? I don’t follow everyone’s backstory) to post poorly made fliers because of internet beef? Tripolic. Dan’s right, his life really IS better than yours!
He literally went to Milwaukee and put those pay quasi papers everywhere. What I'm doing to Dan isn't anything he hasn't done.

G

Go post the same text exchange with Pat for the millionth time, you unoriginal retarded simpleton.

Go feed your retarded obese kid some more grub into an early grave, faggot.
So the organized forums around subjects are boring and unoriginal but you hang around those places and do the same boring and unoriginal stuff that isn't even related, on a site an ocean away. Ok cripple you got me.

G

He was at the Equity Compensation Software Convention at the Fiserv Forum closing fat deals for fat commish! It’s not a big deal if he had some wacky fun along the way!
It was (and still is) a toss up between going to Milwaukee and checking out Hooligans, Pat's house etc (it'd be surreal to me) or going to Plymouth. I am more motivated for the second one since I hate Dan so much.
If I did the former, no one would bat an eye. But because I'm going to Plymouth everyone loses their minds!

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
It was (and still is) a toss up between going to Milwaukee and checking out Hooligans, Pat's house etc (it'd be surreal to me) or going to Plymouth. I am more motivated for the second one since I hate Dan so much.
If I did the former, no one would bat an eye. But because I'm going to Plymouth everyone loses their minds!
Don’t you need to have a job to go on vacation? Otherwise it’s just being a transient!