• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

G

This thread:

disgusting-vomit.gif

G

Shutyourcakehorn coughs
Patreeky: "we sick boss?"

Patreeky = ole beat-up stockholm syndrome Slave...Frequently runs away from the plantation, but Cakehorn doesn't even bother sending the blood hounds after him anymore, he knows ole Patreeky will return, in the dead of night all snivelling and snot covered for the warmth of the alliance plantation.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
"Ha ha check it out, this person was showing human kindness!"
Dan, you're fucking deranged.
What's it like failing in every relationship, gaps in your employment history, having someone dead to rights with their employer, and still fail, brother?

My life has only had one direction.

1668922781167.png

We all can't be unsuccesful, poorcels here ya know, brother.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Shutyourcakehorn coughs

Patreeky = ole beat-up stockholm syndrome Slave...Frequently runs away from the plantation, but Cakehorn doesn't even bother sending the blood hounds after him anymore, he knows ole Patreeky will return, in the dead of night all snivelling and snot covered for the warmth of the alliance plantation.
Patreecoon

G

What's it like failing in every relationship, gaps in your employment history, having someone dead to rights with their employer, and still fail, brother?

My life has only had one direction.

View attachment 78893

We all can't be unsuccesful, poorcels here ya know, brother.
What's it like getting drunk and ranting about someone 17 years younger than you who you've never met, trying to prove you have a better life than them because you're eating at a restaurant?

G

This thread:
Shutyourcakehorn coughs

You are retarded. You fell for it hook, line and sinker. Seethe some more.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I see three guys who are either dead or have a dead career shit talking two currently insanely wealthy gentlemen, one of whom runs the business
Jew

View attachment 78888
View attachment 78889
View attachment 78891

The cripple mark thinks it was forgotten, brother.
Oh no, he was being a gentleman!

You, on the other hand, asked for a personal apology from Boomia because he said he made a bomb threat, but actually didn't.

Your wife's face also looks like Indian food in a diaper.