• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

G

The interpersonal drama aside, the whole "alliance" stupidity is retarded. Can you just be the Eurofag contingent and spare us all the dumb Lawless and Ricci pics? That's my contribution to this. Oh yea the Aussie is funny, his readings as me are great.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
after all he's said about pedophilia, can't believe lard is a pedo himself. although I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
This is him, brother.

1668923339799.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
The interpersonal drama aside, the whole "alliance" stupidity is retarded. Can you just be the Eurofag contingent and spare us all the dumb Lawless and Ricci pics? That's my contribution to this. Oh yea the Aussie is funny, his readings as me are great.
Go post the same text exchange with Pat for the millionth time, you unoriginal retarded simpleton.

Go feed your retarded obese kid some more grub into an early grave, faggot.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout