• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Olive branch to the Alliance

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
It was (and still is) a toss up between going to Milwaukee and checking out Hooligans, Pat's house etc (it'd be surreal to me) or going to Plymouth. I am more motivated for the second one since I hate Dan so much.
If I did the former, no one would bat an eye. But because I'm going to Plymouth everyone loses their minds!
I have no hatred for anyone here in my heart, brother. I just check my bank statements, and giggle with my hooers.

I close their deals, and then I open their legs DOHHHHHHHHH AAAAAH GUUUSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

G

It was (and still is) a toss up between going to Milwaukee and checking out Hooligans, Pat's house etc (it'd be surreal to me) or going to Plymouth. I am more motivated for the second one since I hate Dan so much.
If I did the former, no one would bat an eye. But because I'm going to Plymouth everyone loses their minds!
Milwaukee and Hooligans is old hat. Nadolski pioneered that classic bit, Mullen just did it worse and fatter. Plus you can't rape and murder Dan's wife in Milwaukee.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
BTW @Jenna what you're doing is now gimmick infringement. Cease and desist.

Speaking of which, my Paisan, brother. Do you have that pic of his thalidomide claw? One of my broads wants to see it.
Screenshot_20220612-234939_Facebook.jpg

Look out fellas, this midget fucks!

G

Speaking of which, my Paisan, brother. Do you have that pic of his thalidomide claw? One of my broads wants to see it.
No, I've only heard of it, why would this retarded Eurofag ever let that out though? Last time I argued with it I ended up feeling sorry for it. It spends a lot of time here just posting pics and commenting on other posters. Not sure what Dutch HS is like, but I'm sure for him it was hell.