• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not so secret anymore

G

I'm so proud of my country right now, it's like we won the world cup, but with dildos.

Jaay we’re number 1 at something 🥳

1649476674008.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Isn't England a lot like the middle east these days?

Almost the same thing.
Not where i live. We have one sri lankan owned corner shop and a couple turks in kebab shops but they don’t live in the town itself. No niggers either.

It’s down south and places like Leeds/Manchester that are full of undesirables.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Not where i live. We have one sri lankan owned corner shop and a couple turks in kebab shops but they don’t live in the town itself. No niggers either.

It’s down south and places like Leeds/Manchester that are full of undesirables.
The big cities over here are lost, muslims have taken over, thankfully i live in the countryside where our culture is still relatively intact, but i weep for the state of my country, and europe in general.

Liberals have truly destroyed this place, natives have become second rank citizens and foreigners are getting preferential treatment, it's sickening, and everybody is too much of a pussy to do anything about it, and people who try are silenced by the media and the politicians over here.

Last edited: