• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not so secret anymore

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Sadly Amsterdam isn't what it used to be, crime riddled, overrun with muslims, it's a sad state of affairs right now.

Now the streets of amsterdam are the zoo, with all the niggers and muslims wreaking havoc.
What about you guys, it seems your region is the last in europe who still has respect for their own people and traditions.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
at least your prime minister is fuckable, we don't have such luck.

kaja kallas.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Every couple of years we have massive song and dance festival and folk singing/dancing is kept alive but as with any EU nation we are getting more and more globalized. Religion hasnt been a big deal here.

Are dutchies allowed in?

I would love to move to a place like that, i'm sick of this place, we haven given up on all our traditions over here.

We constantly hear how our past is evil and national pride and tradition is scoffed at, it's sickenig.

Last edited:
G

Are dutchies allowed in?

I would love to move to a place like that, i'm sick of this place, we haven given up on all our traditions over here.

We constantly hear how our past is evil and national pride and tradition is scoffed at, it's sickenig.
Well you kinda did colonize people... lol jk

If you are willing to learn the language which is like the top5 hardest languages to learn then come along.
Here it is pretty modern and bureaucracy is insanely easy but you can still be racist and make jokes.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Well you kinda did colonize people... lol jk
Ah, the good old days, fun times, we should try it again i think.
and bureaucracy is insanely easy
The total opposite of how it is here, we have gone complete mental with bureacry, you have to wait for months to get permission to cut a tree in your back yard for example.
But you can still be racist and make jokes.
People are scared shitless to be called racist over here, they all try to act so politically correct to the outside world and make jokes behind closed doors, hypocrites.
if you are willing to learn the language which is like the top5 hardest languages to learn
Patrick on paks pask, kes peaks end lihtsalt tapma.

Last edited: