• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not so secret anymore

G

Delicious. Thankfully, I made so much we have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I baked a potato too which helped cut the heat of the chili.

Marco is proud of ya, babe!

AD3EA8AE-D88E-46C7-A074-9F387D59C114.gif

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
The big cities over here are lost, muslims have taken over, thankfully i live in the countryside where our culture is still relatively intact, but i weep for the state of my country, and europe in general.

Liberals have truly destroyed this place, natives have become second rank citizens and foreigners are getting preferential treatment, it's sickening, and everybody is too much of a pussy to do anything about it, and people who try are silenced by the media over here.
Same, i live in the countryside too. It’s only a matter of time until they start getting moved into homes around here too though.

When i have been to Amsterdam i noticed a lot of non whites to be fair, the place was crawling with them. Moroccans and Surinamese are your version of Pakis & Nigerians aren’t they?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Same, i live in the countryside too. It’s only a matter of time until they start getting moved into homes around here too though.

When i have been to Amsterdam i noticed a lot of non whites to be fair, the place was crawling with them. Moroccans and Surinamese are your version of Pakis & Nigerians aren’t they?
Yeah, Moroccans, Turks, Surinamese we also have a big Moluccan group.

They despise our culture and our hospitality, not all of course, but a lot do, we give them everything, and they spit in our face, and we just take it.

Sometimes i think about emigrating to some faraway place, maybe New Zealand, so i can visit Lucy Lawless over there, if she still lives there.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Some people like to put a square of dark chocolate in their chilli con carne, some don't. Personally, I don't care. It's your choice.
I like to put some pepperoni in there, it's your choice.
Some people like to go broke suing people on the internet. Personally, I don't care. It's your choice.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Some people like to put a square of dark chocolate in their chilli con carne, some don't. Personally, I don't care. It's your choice.
Some people like to go broke suing people on the internet. Personally, I don't care. It's your choice.
No, i didn't make Gordon Ramsay cry, he made himself cry, that was his choice to cry.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Been to Holland twice, last time got stoned and had my dick suck for 20€ by some fat negro lady. Good times.

Absolutely loved the Amsterdam Zoo and National Museum.
Sadly Amsterdam isn't what it used to be, crime riddled, overrun with muslims, it's a sad state of affairs right now.

Now the streets of amsterdam are the zoo, with all the niggers and muslims wreaking havoc.