• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not so secret anymore

G

They all look kinda like Adrienne, so pretty hot if you compare them to american women, low bar i know.
I fucked a Canadian chick from Vancouver in Amsterdam in 1990. I gave her the best fish hook fingering to orgasm I'm sure she's ever had before or since. The reason I know that is she said it was the first time she came from a guy, she was only 21, she had up until then had only cum alone, then years later i moved to Canada and learned all Canadian men are faggots, which explained my Amsterdam broad.

G

My countrymen truly are fags.

1649457166137.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I fucked a Canadian chick from Vancouver in Amsterdam in 1990. I gave her the best fish hook fingering to orgasm I'm sure she's ever had before or since. The reason I know that is she said it was the first time she came from a guy, she was only 21, she had up until then had only cum alone, then years later i moved to Canada and learned all Canadian men are faggots, which explained my Amsterdam broad.
Did you guys eat pizza during the act?