• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody wants to admit this is how it really is on o&aforums

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Cakehorn and his alt take turns calling me crazy for thinking cakehorn has alts. You guys are too much.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 11.jpg

G

I wish it was dman who got throat cancer instead tbhwc
[SIZE=10px]I’ll hang up and listen off air[/SIZE]

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Forgot about me, Dre?

Real FAWKIN ssccuuummmmmbbbbaaaaggggg move there. Talk about a motherfuckin'.

Look, sometimes we slip through the cracks. Especially when the top users list stops at 30. Just know that I happily skipped past Mewler, Snake, and the usual suspects in pursuit of your profile.

DMAN

Forum Clout
My man took 15 minutes to make the lame photoshop then did a double Cookie/Cakehorn post. With the designated log out/log in minute.

I don't understand how people on this site think nobody can tell they're alts. Snake's login/logout shit with his goofy alt accounts always made me cringe and wonder how nobody called him out.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I don't understand how people on this site think nobody can tell they're alts. Snake's login/logout shit with his goofy alt accounts always made me cringe and wonder how nobody called him out.

Honestly the thing that bugs me most about Snake is he seems to see his alts as like his garage full of cars. Like he'll only bring out the big main @Snake for original pictures that, let's be honest, they're great and everyone upribs them. But then he'll log onto a different one to browse and post regularly. The Ferarri stays in the garage while the SUV runs errands in town. Yuck.

I'm good, I'll stop pressing the issue. You made a very nice collage and I made it all about alt accounts.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Honestly the thing that bugs me most about Snake is he seems to see his alts as like his garage full of cars. Like he'll only bring out the big main @Snake for original pictures that, let's be honest, they're great and everyone upribs them. But then he'll log onto a different one to browse and post regularly. The Ferarri stays in the garage while the SUV runs errands in town. Yuck.

I'm good, I'll stop pressing the issue. You made a very nice collage and I made it all about alt accounts.

Bit suspicious most of his upribs came from unknown accounts that never post. Hmmm

G

Snake’s cameo on dan’s podcast ruined his tough guy mob boss persona when it was revealed he had a pipsqueak soft spoken voice with no baritone and a retarded philly cadence;
a chronically online incel that spends all day larping as a tough guy while spending 20 minutes perfecting a vein on a sketch of a throbbing cock
It really was quite embarrassing, he never recovered.