• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody wants to admit this is how it really is on o&aforums

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Lol you don't been post here anymore. You hang out with the cool kids over in lit crit.
Hurtful.

Accurate, but hurtful.

@aRTie02150 if we had more discussions about classic cinema or film noir, I'd be here every bloody day, but you know me - I'm a simple man, not tryin wit da hate. You're not going to see me post in most of these threads because I don't agree.

As for the Lit Crit slam, I'd much rather be in Music Crit, but there's not enough Joe cud. It makes me cross that he gets away with so much. The spotted bugger should still be the Prime Directive.

Where the fuck was I going with all of this? Oh yeah, buy my album.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
zvsmn1L.png
My man putting me #1

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Snake’s cameo on dan’s podcast ruined his tough guy mob boss persona when it was revealed he had a pipsqueak soft spoken voice with no baritone and a retarded philly cadence;
a chronically online incel that spends all day larping as a tough guy while spending 20 minutes perfecting a vein on a sketch of a throbbing cock
It really was quite embarrassing, he never recovered.

My thoughts exactly. In fact I feel like these were the main points I would harp on when hating on snake. Nice tradcathy ideals while you can't even learn to speak the English language outside of your regional babyboy philly dialect stupid.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Fucking street shitter from niggerstan gets featured and the Dougster doesn't?

Can't keep track of all the new silly names. Try to keep your antics focused to one alter ego and get an avatar that isn't some patposting shit please. Are you killakuhns dead son? If so you would have been included had you remained under your name. I'm not keeping tabs on this shit

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Can't keep track of all the new silly names. Try to keep your antics focused to one alter ego and get an avatar that isn't some patposting shit please. Are you killakuhns dead son? If so you would have been included had you remained under your name. I'm not keeping tabs on this shit
Not to break the fawkin 4th wall or anything but are the guy that runs the best O&A channel on YouTube? The one with ZERO OPIE HATE? I see a lot of similarities to be perfectly honest wit cha. TYFYS if so.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Oh also, A lot of you little niggers weren't included because when I tried to open your profile in a new tab, your little FAGGOT profile was on hidden mode so nobody can view it. So I exited your tab in disgust and felt no need to continue searching for you. Maybe try being an open book like any sane person? How difficult are you going to make it for me to include you? Then you wanna open your fucking mouth about not being included. OPEN YOUR PROFILE, ANONYMOUS ASSHOLE

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
WWAWD Redbar and why did he stop posting?
I don't think I'm telling tales out of school because I'm pretty sure he posted this publicly, but I think he said he has a terminal condition of some kind. If he's really Mike David then, well, he really has a condition, but he'd also be busy watching things he hates so he can vent for 7 hours at a time.

I'M NOT A FUCKING KIKE
That's right, you're a ghost

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I don't think I'm telling tales out of school because I'm pretty sure he posted this publicly, but I think he said he has a terminal condition of some kind. If he's really Mike David then, well, he really has a condition, but he'd also be busy watching things he hates so he can vent for 7 hours at a time.
@The Fuchitive is cool in my book for having a Lucy avatar.

Wait, maybe he's part of my army of alts. :unsure: