• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody wants to admit this is how it really is on o&aforums

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
1A685193-F81C-45D0-AD2F-3E775AF14AC4.jpeg

FAWK YEAH!!!!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I want to punch this Pepe the Frog looking nigga's lights out.

View attachment 116093

You wanna hear a funny story?

So Disney wants Lucy bad for one of their Star Wars shows, get the nostalgic Xena audience, kinda like how Wednesday cast Ricci. Lucy is of course interested, it's her big mainstream comeback! No more New Zealand lighthearted crime dramas for Lucy, fucking DISNEY is calling! Yay!

So the Gina Carano kerfuffle happens, and the TERF/anti-trans community starts demanding that her character get replaced by Lucy Lawless. Make a petition, annoy all of social media. What does Disney do? "Well if we cast Lucy in a role, it looks like we're giving in to the anti-trans internet movement". So they break off negotiations and cast someone else. Lucy stays in New Zealand.

All your Lucy shitposting and the universe is actively conspiring against her comeback, and hindering her career. But hey, keep making Nazi Lucy jokes.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You wanna hear a funny story?

So Disney wants Lucy bad for one of their Star Wars shows, get the nostalgic Xena audience, kinda like how Wednesday cast Ricci. Lucy is of course interested, it's her big mainstream comeback! No more New Zealand lighthearted crime dramas for Lucy, fucking DISNEY is calling! Yay!

So the Gina Carano kerfuffle happens, and the TERF/anti-trans community starts demanding that her character get replaced by Lucy Lawless. Make a petition, annoy all of social media. What does Disney do? "Well if we cast Lucy in a role, it looks like we're giving in to the anti-trans internet movement". So they break off negotiations and cast someone else. Lucy stays in New Zealand.

All your Lucy shitposting and the universe is actively conspiring against her comeback, and hindering her career. But hey, keep making Nazi Lucy jokes.
Finna seethe, Jewna?

IMG_20230426_075422.jpg

Jenna

Forum Clout

Lawless thinks her fan casting might have hurt her chances to ever join the Star Wars universe. Most companies pay no heed to fan demand, and Lawless believes that if Disney listened to the fans about her casting, it would have been detrimental for them in the long run.

"Well to be honest with you, I was already in discussions about something on - it wasn't The Mandalorian - something Star Wars-affiliated. It might have hurt me in some way, because then they couldn't hire me because it would seem to be pandering to... I'm just guessing here, I don't know anything, but in some ways, it can be unhelpful, because if they pander to this fan group, then how are you going to pander to every other fan group, do you know what I mean?"

The actress is currently starring in the New Zealand crime drama show My Life is Murder. The show recently began airing its second season on Acorn TV.

Acorn TV! Acorn TV! Jamie, pull up some of those other Acorn TV Original Series.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout

Jenna

Forum Clout
Jenna has butthole eyes. I hope she dies of uterine cancer.

If you're a regular poster who is wondering why you're not invited to the secret chat, it's because Cakehorn demands his low-effort alts be added to the discussion instead of you. I made a list of 8 posters I'd rather have besides this dude and none of them fight my Jenna battles for me. One of them is @Will Tate who needs to mute his mic and open his PMs.

But yeah, despite the Lucy Hitler avatar and easy R&F reference username, @Say “Cookie” is a totally new poster. Who talks and acts exactly like Cakehorn. What's your story Say Cookie? Introduce yourself to the forums!

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
If you're a regular poster who is wondering why you're not invited to the secret chat, it's because Cakehorn demands his low-effort alts be added to the discussion instead of you. I made a list of 8 posters I'd rather have besides this dude and none of them fight my Jenna battles for me. One of them is @Will Tate who needs to mute his mic and open his PMs.

But yeah, despite the Lucy Hitler avatar and easy R&F reference username, @Say “Cookie” is a totally new poster. Who talks and acts exactly like Cakehorn. What's your story Say Cookie? Introduce yourself to the forums!

I am not Cakehorn and I have been here a lot longer than you have, Kike. Apparently you forgot that low effort shit posting is the bread and butter of this place. Dive headfirst into an oven, Jewboy. Actually caring about being in a secret chat is gayer than sucking cock, which we know you are an expert in.

PS, Jenna is an untalented ugly Pete Davidson lookalike.

Tee Hee!

Last edited: