• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nobody wants to admit this is how it really is on o&aforums

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I am not Cakehorn and I have been here a lot longer than you have, Kike. Apparently you forgot that low effort shit posting is the bread and butter of this place. Dive headfirst into an oven, Jewboy. PS, Jenna is an untalented ugly Pete Davidson lookalike.

So who are you? I'm sorry if you want to cycle through usernames you don't get to pull the "I'm a prominent poster who has been here longer than you" card.

What's one thing unique about you that doesn't involve Cakehorn's battles?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
So who are you? I'm sorry if you want to cycle through usernames you don't get to pull the "I'm a prominent poster who has been here longer than you" card.

What's one thing unique about you that doesn't involve Cakehorn's battles?

I don’t use alts, child, and I never claimed to be prominent here. Who made your kike ass the arbiter of this place? Cakehorn has battles? You’re taking shitposting and piling on way too seriously, faggot. Log off, you emotional wreck.

Jenna

Forum Clout
I don’t use alts, child, and I never claimed to be prominent here. Who made your kike ass the arbiter of this place? Cakehorn has battles? You’re taking shitposting and piling on way too seriously, faggot. Log off, you emotional wreck.

Yeah you're either cakehorn or the aussie. Just oneeeeee thing that's unique about Say Cookie. What made you decide to join the "Lucy Army", friend?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Now I'm going to erase both of you and superimpose everyone who complain about being omitted. (You all really should post more because I used 'most messages posted' 'most ribs' and even scanned the first few pages of threads. If you were not included you are deeply in obscurity)

Jenna

Forum Clout
Now I'm going to erase both of you and superimpose everyone who complain about being omitted. (You all really should post more because I used 'most messages posted' 'most ribs' and even scanned the first few pages of threads. If you were not included you are deeply in obscurity)

You watch your mouth, Dre. I'm Commander-in-Chief of the Jenna Army, and you can expect my alt accounts longtime posters who are loyal to me to arrive shortly. To say how much I rule and you suck.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I'm not in obscurity, these are your delusions.

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout
Yeah you're either cakehorn or the aussie. Just oneeeeee thing that's unique about Say Cookie. What made you decide to join the "Lucy Army", friend?

I am neither, child. Because I love Monica Bellucci, who @The Midnight Storquer added to the Alliance, and the Alliance shitposts annoyed retards such as Downsy Dan Mullen. I was the one who named him ‘Downsy’ Dan based off of something I called a retarded kid as a child, child. You’re emotional like a woman over a secret chat.

Who gives a shit? Who gives a fuck?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
One thing that's unique about Say Cookie is his way above average sized and delicious peckah, faggot

Find the mental help you need, you severely autistic fuck.

shessobeautiful.png

Jenna

Forum Clout
I am neither, child. Because I love Monica Bellucci, who @The Midnight Storquer added to the Alliance, and the Alliance shitposts annoyed retards such as Downsy Dan Mullen. I was the one who named him ‘Downsy’ Dan based off of something I called a retarded kid as a child, child. You’re emotional like a woman over a secret chat.

Who gives a shit? Who gives a fuck?

Wow so the alliance is great, alliance girls are hot, alliance shitposts are amazing, Dan sucks. Nice genuine personality, stupid. Not a shill account of an insecure dutch cripple who wants a dumb messageboard to think he has followers.

Patrick was less obvious when he pretended to be a fan "who felt his voice was important".

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Wow so the alliance is great, alliance girls are hot, alliance shitposts are amazing, Dan sucks. Nice genuine personality, stupid. Not a shill account of an insecure dutch cripple who wants a dumb messageboard to think he has followers.

Patrick was less obvious when he pretended to be a fan "who felt his voice was important".
This nigga for real?

IMG_20230503_215020.jpg

Say “Cookie”

Forum Clout

You are giving the exact response that I wanted, retard. Your impotent rage is intoxicating. The forum wasn’t a “dumb message board“ when you were crying over the secret chat earlier.