• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New James Bond Movie

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
This ones going to stink, rumour is a lot of delays have been reshoots due to the film being woke as fuck and it’ll need to make more then five hundred million to make a profit. All I know is the next Bond will probably be a faggot

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
. You look at artists from the renaissance era or classical composers and everything they did was incredible and always at a high artistic and technical level. Yet supposed contemporary geniuses in Hollywood produce mostly worthless material and rarely make anything worthwhile.
calm down, Brother man. But yes I agree, especially "Guys like Tarantino and Scorsese are filmschool faggots with no life experiences." I feel obliged to another name drop of The Perfume Nationalist podcast for criticizing A24 "horror" movies as having a similar pretense met with equal lack of the filmmakers' life experience. The Perfume Nationalist.

Tarantino was a Kevin Smith stock character "VHS rental store guy" and knew it, he leveraged and leeched that fucking faggot identity to its utmost. Pulp Fiction is still great, but if you read it now it looks like what a basement dweller's concept of boxer rigging/mafia/west coast criminal underground life looked like

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This ones going to stink, rumour is a lot of delays have been reshoots due to the film being woke as fuck and it’ll need to make more then five hundred million to make a profit. All I know is the next Bond will probably be a faggot
The real reason for the delays are the property rights to the Bond franchise. An army of lawyers are handling the streaming rights case for the movies and overall character. And there all sorts of disputes amongst various movie companies and producers and so on. So the whole delay over the movie has nothing to do with making Bond more of a woke fag or corona virus. It is because the current owners of Bond want the exclusive rights for all movies, so they can sell them all to Netflix or Amazon for a few billion dollars.

The next Bond movie or series will of course be overly homosexual and watered down. But expect the next big Bond announcement after this to be them selling the entire franchise to some streaming company. Or at least them all suing each other.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Shakespeare In Love won the 1998 Best Picture Oscar over Saving Private Ryan and The Thin Red Line. The Truman Show wasn't even a finalist. Weinstein produced Shakespeare In Love. Right there tells anyone everything they need to know about the Oscars.
Weinstein is also the reason Jennifer Lawrence was so over hyped for a couple years. She also got an Oscar while sending nude pics to Harvey. I’m glad people rightfully got sick of her and her awful acting. The media pushed her to moon with constant “OMG! J-Law is sooooo cool! She’s soooo funny!” While being a spoiled bitch. Once he got in trouble her hype rightfully died.

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
Pulp Fiction is still great, but if you read it now it looks like what a basement dweller's concept of boxer rigging/mafia/west coast criminal underground life looked like
Pulp Fiction is mediocrity of Hollywood just mass marketed. Cartoonish characters and scenarios. Atrocious dialog with people speaking in completely unnatural ways yet leftist filmschool fags quote it and think that they are edgy, hip, and cool. Yet none of them will quote "dead nigger storage". The only good line in the movie. It is literally a California fag's understanding of mafia or organized criminal culture. All of the characters talk and act like completely weaklings. Most Hollywood war movies are the same. Best part about Generation Kill is that all of the Marines are openly racist and hate fags and even hate the government. They just want to go to war and kill.

One of my favorite parts of The Sopranos is that basically all of the characters only like The Godfather or Goodfellas. They never even reference other mafia movies except for Christopher fantasizing over using bazookas like Scarface. I would love a Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire like show that was about the mafia point-shaving college basketball games. A realistic look at how easily the organized crime groups took over sports like baseball, basketball, horse racing, boxing.

Every single movie or show about the Chicago Blacksox has them as victims and barely mention that the Jews did the entire arranging of throwing the World Series. When in real life Shoeless Joe and all those losers worked with Jewish mafia agents to rig the World Series and make huge money off of it.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
This picture from the set of the new movie is a perfect microcosm of how pozzed globohomo is making the world.

Screenshot_20210930-100918.jpg

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
The antagonist is named Lyutsifer Safin. Is it just me or is that Chipperson level of character naming? Fawkin' Lucifer Satan! Dvvvv dvvvv!
James Bond has always had horrible names. Pussy Galore? The names in Austin Powers at least were meant to be jokes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Makes sense Bond dies. The producers know they have to go woke so kill him off and make a gay trans progressive person bond fighting white men. That will be bond movies going forward, put a woman of color and her “M” giving her information and gadgets will be a Trans person and all villains will be white republicans that resemble Donald Trump.