• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New James Bond Movie

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
Formulaic wish fulfilment for bores who can't get pussy.
@CuntFucker

image.png

zelda.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
If you're older than 14 and not a dentist or accountant, there's no reason you should be watching James Bond movies. Formulaic wish fulfilment for bores who can't get pussy.
looking back at it now its about a fella who gets all the pussies with 0 effort, all the guns in the world with silencer attached all day, every Ferraris imageable and get to trash it, all gadgets that kill and fuck and suck, all the government restriction removed, unlimited budget with super girl boss who was D.T.F.(down to eff), super human strength with 0 gym time, plus dumb ass enemy that only exist to make your adventure fun. kinda an incel paradise

G

looking back at it now its about a fella who gets all the pussies with 0 effort, all the guns in the world with silencer attached all day, every Ferraris imageable and get to trash it, all gadgets that kill and fuck and suck, all the government restriction removed, unlimited budget with super girl boss who was D.T.F.(down to eff), super human strength with 0 gym time, plus dumb ass enemy that only exist to make your adventure fun. kinda an incel paradise
The key to understanding Bond is Ian Fleming, the guy who wrote the books. He won Victor Ludorum at Eton two years in a row but, apart from that, he never succeeded at anything until he wrote the Bond books, despite having every imaginable advantage in life.

Anglo-Scotch aristo/banking background. Failed academically, in his brother's shadow military wise (brother was more like Bond and a WW2 hero.) Failed in finance despite having an almost failsafe "in." And his books were successful at the time but try reading them now. They're bad. Not Fat Tomlinson bad, but bad nonetheless.

Hate to say it but Fleming really was an example of "white privilege." Dude fucked up one silver-plated opportunity after another until eventually he hit.

Monk

Forum Clout
Bond movies are just flashy, mindless entertainment with no substance. Doesn't bother me when they try to inject stupid shit like some she-ape becoming Jane Bond. I'll save my outrage for the inevitable day when we start getting shit like LaWanda of Arabia starring Leslie Jones or There Will Be Blood with Daniel Plainview being played by titless retard Ellen/iot Page.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
The key to understanding Bond is Ian Fleming, the guy who wrote the books. He won Victor Ludorum at Eton two years in a row but, apart from that, he never succeeded at anything until he wrote the Bond books, despite having every imaginable advantage in life.

Anglo-Scotch aristo/banking background. Failed academically, in his brother's shadow military wise (brother was more like Bond and a WW2 hero.) Failed in finance despite having an almost failsafe "in." And his books were successful at the time but try reading them now. They're bad. Not Fat Tomlinson bad, but bad nonetheless.

Hate to say it but Fleming really was an example of "white privilege." Dude fucked up one silver-plated opportunity after another until eventually he hit.
dont even want to think about someone that wrote this kinda stuff tbchwy

Ian_Fleming.jpg

imagine this guy running to the top of a very tall building and then jumping down while doing 360 no scope on russian platoons and murdered all of them and jump into a aston martin convertible with tied up babes just waiting to be mated

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
While we're talking about Daniel Craig, I still don't understand how he ended up at Anthony's house in Long Island of all places.

I would like to think that Daniel is just a nice guy who likes to hang out with the average Joe every once in a while but I feel like something else was afoot. Can't quite put my finger on it.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
While we're talking about Daniel Craig, I still don't understand how he ended up at Anthony's house in Long Island of all places.

I would like to think that Daniel is just a nice guy who likes to hang out with the average Joe every once in a while but I feel like something else was afoot. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Wasn’t it implied that he was more or less tricked into being at Nana’s house just so he could say Daniel Craig was at his place?

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout

They're fucking action movies. Do you also criticize Captain Stabbin for not being an accurate adaptation of sea life?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
None of his Bond movies have anything on Layer Cake.
And Daniel Craig was amazing in layer cake. The problem with the Bond movies is that James Bond as a character and story series has always been trash. The spy sequences are so over the top that Austin Powers literally remade some of the scenes shot for shot to show how idiotic they were in the first place. The action is formulaic Hollywood garbage that is now a monstrous CGI blur. And the dialog is groan inducing. And the villains have no depth.

You want good spy movies watch something like Breach or No Way Out. Or even The Conversation. Bond is basically like a Fast and Furious or Star Wars level franchise. Just churn out a dumb movie for the masses (especially the slant-eyed masses) and mass promote it on every surface. Even something like The Shield is a spy show about cops infiltrating corrupt cops groups. Or The Sopranos with its informant storylines like Big Pussy or Eugene.

Caring about James Bond is like caring about Star Wars or Star Trek. It makes you look like an absolute faggot. The Funkpop buying retards might see the next Bond.

G

They're fucking action movies. Do you also criticize Captain Stabbin for not being an accurate adaptation of sea life?
I was talking more about Fleming's books and the original character. The books are badly written and Bond is a one-dimensional glorified version of who Fleming wishes he was. They're also anti-Russian (obviously) and anti-American too. Bond and the crumbling British Empire are portrayed as the last bastion of civilisation in a world of primitives and brutes. Some pretty funny racism in some of them too