• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Since most ( if not all) of them are all lefties. The type of trolling he gets from here wontwork that well because its too rude. Once respected writers start laughing at him and spreading the word that he is to be avoided then its self sustaining and said in a way that they will actually listen/respect the opinion. Then pat cant play the " nazi cyberstalker trolls" card. Its just allies that that dont want to associate with pat and are spreading the word. All pat has left is tweeting into the void to a handful of people that actually interact with him.
I remember even the few writers that still defend him admit Pat is an unlikeable asshole and they have just learned to tolerate him. As we’ve seen just this year various people in the industry hes pissed off know he has no power and hurt their careers. That’s why you’re seeing more and more successful people call him out. I’m sure plenty talked shit about him behind closed doors but he’s such a massive joke it’s ok to do it in the open.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder how often pat has these kind of outbursts in public. Between this story, Josiah 5, the video of pat being detained, and his yelling in court. He seems to make a scene more often than we know. Its like everywhere he goes, he eventually has a meltdown.
Plus Niki has had to explain his actions and outburst. Prob why she rarely goes places in public with him - too much work to apologize for her retard husband having temper tantrums.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And this looks even worse for Pat too. If some alt right chud dunks on Pat he can hide behind "youre a nazi, child." If an unsuccessful author dunks on him he can say "who?". The fact that a more successful author with the same beliefs as him recognizes what an asshole he is leaves him with no defense and proves its not just people like us who hate him.
Even worse, Correia is a conservative signed by baen and far more financially successful than the people in sfwa pat kisses up to. He started writing as a hobby and gradually did better until he could pay his bills writing and quit his day job. Now he owns the side of a mountain he's a gun guy too, basically all the things pat pretends to be

G

That's true, gay men have long been a fav of Pat's
Screenshot_20230928-105327.png

G

Don't care. If they hate Pat, they're on our side.

Couldn't give less of a shit what their politics are otherwise. Some of the best smackdowns of ALL TIME on Fat came from Bernie-supporting women in 2020 who Fat endlessly fought with over their lack of love for Biden.

edit: plus Leslie, etc. -- We are not a political movement, but a weight-loss-activism one. Weight Loss has no affiliation, sex, skin color or creed.

Screenshot_20230928-200321.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Don't care. If they hate Pat, they're on our side.

Couldn't give less of a shit what their politics are otherwise. Some of the best smackdowns of ALL TIME on Fat came from Bernie-supporting women in 2020 who Fat endlessly fought with over their lack of love for Biden.

edit: plus Leslie, etc. -- We are not a political movement, but a weight-loss-activism one. Weight Loss has no affiliation, sex, skin color or creed.
Exactly. I never understood this. The only thing we have in common here on Owen A. Forrems is we all liked OnA at one point in our lives. After that, we are all just a random bunch of gooks who agree or disagree on a lot of shit, as can be seen in the Off-Topic section. We all have different politics, religions, sexual orientations, races etc. I guarantee we are more diverse than Ricks FAGGOTY circle of 'friends'.

What? TOO REAL?

G

Exactly. I never understood this. The only thing we have in common here on Owen A. Forrems is we all liked OnA at one point in our lives. After that, we are all just a random bunch of gooks who agree or disagree on a lot of shit, as can be seen in the Off-Topic section. We all have different politics, religions, sexual orientations, races etc. I guarantee we are more diverse than Ricks FAGGOTY circle of 'friends'.

What? TOO REAL?
I take offense at the "we all liked OnA" statement.