• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Fire-Shot-Capture-038-Posts-with-replies-by-Brian-Keene-Active-On-Bluesky-Updates-Only-Her-twi...png

I like the coded racism where even a lib is getting in on da niggeroni bit

Edit: he's basically Pat, just less bad

Screenshot_20231001-225410.png

Yeah! He won't stand for anyone targeting someone else's political identity with hatred or violenc-

Screenshot_20231001-225549.png

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Damn. Brian Keene is a legitimately successful author. Getting shredded by another guy who has worked all the places and achieved all the success Patrick wishes he had.

Keene has Stoker awards (Horror Writers Association isn't full of pedo creeps like SFWA as far as I ever heard), has worked for Marvel, DC and published a lot of books. The Rising was good and he's written a lot of other zombie stuff that been successful.

He's punching way down.

Last edited:
G

It's obvious to everyone at this point, except Pat and maybe Nik, that everyone in his "world" laughs at him and talks shit behind his back. Even his peers who might've started off feeling sympathy quickly moved on to "why does he answer every tweet like a scolding arsehole?" Some of them maybe even reached out to him to gently suggest he change tack, only to get an arrogant reprimanding about how they didn't know what they were talking about. So here he is. A laughing stock who just keeps digging.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
View attachment 155967

I like the coded racism where even a lib is getting in on da niggeroni bit

Edit: he's basically Pat, just less bad

View attachment 155977

Yeah! He won't stand for anyone targeting someone else's political identity with hatred or violenc-

View attachment 155978
He’s lefty as shit but even the super left are willing to break ranks to shit on fatso these days. Only the degenerate child abusing wack pack of Hildeman/Singh/Weimer will actually defend him. Bizarre people.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its good to know that while pat is at those conventions he enjoys so much. Think he is hot shit. They are all aware that he is a clown and to be avoided. Pat has poison pilled his own writing career. He is basically wasting time and money attending these anymore. Especially since he doesnt even have anything new to promote. His peers laughing at him is great. Im glad they have finally seen enough of his bullshit that they dont buy his lies and pity parties.

G

I’ll allow it, this guy was a seal right? Unlike Pat he’s actually punched someone, more than likely killed several, and could plausibly have a perchance for violence.
Don't see anything about him being a seal. His wiki says he was a radioman in the Navy. He doesn't look fit enough to have been special forces. Even the guys who get fat after they leave look hard. This guy doesn't.

G

Wow this is great. This is actually one of the things I wanted to know for sure for the longest time. It feels like some closure.

It bothered me how it seemed like Pats peers didn't realise what a nut job he was. But mm schill, weimer, etc aren't the peers i thought they were. They're just losers on twitter too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its good to know that while pat is at those conventions he enjoys so much. Think he is hot shit. They are all aware that he is a clown and to be avoided. Pat has poison pilled his own writing career. He is basically wasting time and money attending these anymore. Especially since he doesnt even have anything new to promote. His peers laughing at him is great. Im glad they have finally seen enough of his bullshit that they dont buy his lies and pity parties.
I’m sure his peers had been talking behind his back when he at least had a career with Tor since its clear he’s always been an asshole but kept it quiet for future networking opportunities. Now that it’s known his career is long dead and blacklisted they are very vocal on the joke that is Patrick S Tomlinson. You know every author rolls their eyes when they see if Pat is a guest at the same convention - even though it’s clear he doesn’t get invited to many cons anymore.