• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m sure his peers had been talking behind his back when he at least had a career with Tor since its clear he’s always been an asshole but kept it quiet for future networking opportunities. Now that it’s known his career is long dead and blacklisted they are very vocal on the joke that is Patrick S Tomlinson. You know every author rolls their eyes when they see if Pat is a guest at the same convention - even though it’s clear he doesn’t get invited to many cons anymore.
Since most ( if not all) of them are all lefties. The type of trolling he gets from here wontwork that well because its too rude. Once respected writers start laughing at him and spreading the word that he is to be avoided then its self sustaining and said in a way that they will actually listen/respect the opinion. Then pat cant play the " nazi cyberstalker trolls" card. Its just allies that that dont want to associate with pat and are spreading the word. All pat has left is tweeting into the void to a handful of people that actually interact with him.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Edit: he's basically Pat, just less bad

View attachment 155977

Yeah! He won't stand for anyone targeting someone else's political identity with hatred or violenc-

View attachment 155978

Don't care. If they hate Pat, they're on our side.

Couldn't give less of a shit what their politics are otherwise. Some of the best smackdowns of ALL TIME on Fat came from Bernie-supporting women in 2020 who Fat endlessly fought with over their lack of love for Biden.

edit: plus Leslie, etc. -- We are not a political movement, but a weight-loss-activism one. Weight Loss has no affiliation, sex, skin color or creed.

Last edited:

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1696262912398.png

1696263339314.png

This idiot has zero reading comprehension. The guy never once says he talked to Pat at all, he said he saw a fat moron being belligerent and found out later that it was Pat

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 156053
View attachment 156055

This idiot has zero reading comprehension. The guy never once says he talked to Pat at all, he said he saw a fat moron being belligerent and found out later that it was Pat
I wonder how often pat has these kind of outbursts in public. Between this story, Josiah 5, the video of pat being detained, and his yelling in court. He seems to make a scene more often than we know. Its like everywhere he goes, he eventually has a meltdown.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I’ll allow it, this guy was a seal right? Unlike Pat he’s actually punched someone, more than likely killed several, and could plausibly have a perchance for violence.
He was a radio man on board a ship

He’s also a huge faggot but a good indication of how even the people supposedly on his side feel about Patrick

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

Couldn't give less of a shit what their politics are otherwise. Some of the best smackdowns of ALL TIME on Fat came from Bernie-supporting women in 2020 who Fat endlessly fought with over their lack of love for Biden.

edit: plus Leslie, etc. -- We are not a political movement, but a weight-loss-activism one. Weight Loss has no affiliation, sex, skin color or creed.
And this looks even worse for Pat too. If some alt right chud dunks on Pat he can hide behind "youre a nazi, child." If an unsuccessful author dunks on him he can say "who?". The fact that a more successful author with the same beliefs as him recognizes what an asshole he is leaves him with no defense and proves its not just people like us who hate him.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
And to piggy back off my last comment this is what I mean. Jackie says these are "patposters" and obsessing over him, or losers. They're none of those things. These are his peers, more successful in his field, that don't even communicate with each other to know how shitty he is. They dont frequent here and would probably hate us. They're not even close to "nazis", no less the "classical conservative" Patrick is. They dont know him from Twitter, they've actually interacted with him IRL and hate him. Jackie has to be a bit because no one could idioitcally misframe anything like this. I mean shes literally "gaslighting" him saying that HES not the issue, all these people are just fawkkkin OBSESSED with him. To accept this you have to accept there is a giant anti-Pat kabal consisting of every background, belief, and creed who are all independently coming to the same conclusion.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
To be more verbose, all of Patricks possible defenses as to why people hate him are entirely null at this point. "They've never IRL interacted with me." but they have. "They're nazis", but they're not. "They hate how outspoken I am or what I tweet." but they don't. "They're jealous" but they're not. "They're trolls / cyberstalkers." when they're neither. The only thing to hate Patrick for after that point, and the biggest thing against him, is how much of an arrogant asshole he is. If he had a PHD or was even relatively successful or famous this could potentially form a justification but he doesnt come close to either. And we know Pat. He will have some justification as to why he has to act like an asshole and how everyone should accept this. Or that hes not an asshole at all and anybody who thinks this is stupid. He is fucking insane and narcissistic.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout

There's something hilarious about authors from all sides of the political spectrum insulting him on twitter.

Wasn't there a famous one that liked a tweet making fun of patrick for giving his own book five stars on good reads while giving said famous author's book four?