• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I have a brother 12 years younger than me and I would never refer to him as my little brother. Patrick must hate Kyle.
Maybe if I had an older and a younger brother I would differentiate but yeah unless someone asked I wouldn’t even specify the direction of the age difference.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Screenshot_2023-10-03-15-37-29-07_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

You're a lying piece of shit who targets innocent victims for money 🤡 YOURS IN CHRIST.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Maybe if I had an older and a younger brother I would differentiate but yeah unless someone asked I wouldn’t even specify the direction of the age difference.
“Younger” is unnecessary once everyone is past 20 but the “little” is absolutely autistic and unsettling. I suspect that’s why the Redditor who tweets as the Kyle parody incorporates it so consistently.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
“Younger” is unnecessary once everyone is past 20 but the “little” is absolutely autistic and unsettling. I suspect that’s why the Redditor who tweets as the Kyle parody incorporates it so consistently.
Oh wow, I didn’t even catch what he meant. What a stupid, petty faggot. Fat too.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fraudulent credit card and loan applications? Show proof piggy, funny that claim wasn’t mentioned on his media tour. He was afraid to be pressed on that since that IS a crime. He said “identify theft” when referring to fake twitter accounts like it’s the same thing as stealing someone’s credit info and making fraudulent purchases.

I’ve only had my credit card info get stolen once - a couple gas stations had someone install a small camera that would slow down the footage when you would swipe the card to get the numbers then make purchases. I guess if anything like this happened to pig he blames a twitter account pretending to be a toilet instead of ACTUAL CRIMINALS.

Piggy lives in a shitty neighborhood - any crime that could happen he will blame people tweeting silly things and not just people doing crimes they know they can get away with due to liberal cities being lax on crime.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Fraudulent credit card and loan applications? Show proof piggy, funny that claim wasn’t mentioned on his media tour. He was afraid to be pressed on that since that IS a crime. He said “identify theft” when referring to fake twitter accounts like it’s the same thing as stealing someone’s credit info and making fraudulent purchases.
He also says people impersonate him and family members when they have parody in their bio and/or it’s Patrick as an anime pig sucking a black penis but that’s impersonation.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He also says people impersonate him and family members when they have parody in their bio and/or it’s Patrick as an anime pig sucking a black penis but that’s impersonation.
I remember that dumb pirate and others threatened good reads with a class action lawsuit over people making book review accounts with his twitter info and said it’s “identify theft” without realizing taking out loans / spending someone’s money has to be involved for something to be identify theft. Not goofy book reviews.