Nana talks about new book

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
IMG_7933.jpeg

Poor Nana, getting beat by a black once again.

CruisinColin

NEW OPIE STORIES?!?!? Oh boy I wonder what JUUIIICY details this fuck has to spill! I mean it isnt like he's been milking Opie content for 10 years now, no, he saved the REAL good stories for this book!

"One day I put my LEFT OVERS in the fridge and OPIE ATE THEM and when I TOLD HIM he just said oh im sorry. FUCKING CUNT!!!"

And the sad thing is that even if the stories are verbatim like that, Ants ballwashers will go WOW HES TELLING IT LIKE IT IS LOL FUCK OPIE
I don't even know why Ant think he looks good in the stories. They're all about Opie cock-slapping Anthony and 🐜 being too afraid to say anything.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
I don't even know why Ant think he looks good in the stories. They're all about Opie cock-slapping Anthony and 🐜 being too afraid to say anything.
She believes they make her look disciplined and committed to the show (and the money).

Problem is, as soon as you google Nana, you realize she's a self-indulgent ninny.

African-American radio host Anthony Cumia reflects on his shock-jock cruelty, lack of empathy, sloth, and crippling alcoholism in his new memoir "Spare Me", an unflinching journey into the depths of despair, depravity, and amorality. Cumia leaves no sordid stone unturned as he examines how a once-carefree boy who loved to frolic in mommy's shoes grew into a perverse, rage-fueled ghoul, bereft of decency or honor. 160 pages, $27.99

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
African-American radio host Anthony Cumia reflects on his shock-jock cruelty, lack of empathy, sloth, and crippling alcoholism in his new memoir "Spare Me", an unflinching journey into the depths of despair, depravity, and amorality. Cumia leaves no sordid stone unturned as he examines how a once-carefree boy who loved to frolic in mommy's shoes grew into a perverse, rage-fueled ghoul, bereft of decency or honor. 160 pages, $27.99
I can’t get over that this “book” is a mere 160 pages. The first one clocked in at a measly 222p and was nothing beyond a quick bathroom read.

This sequel is a pamphlet. May as well have Jehovah’s Witnesses leave it in the door handle.

I can’t get over that this “book” is a mere 160 pages. The first one clocked in at a measly 222p and was nothing beyond a quick bathroom read.

This sequel is a pamphlet. May as well have Jehovah’s Witnesses leave it in the door handle.
I almost feel kind of bad for the poor schlub and or schlubs who have to sit there listening to and transcribing Nana's pitiful rants, complaints, and bleatings, and trying to assemble it into something resembling an actual book. "And Artie's nose looked like when Marcia Brady got hit with the football HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT make sure you put that line in there". Whatever he's paying them is nowhere near enough.