Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
"If I did bite her and break her ribs, this is how it would've gone down."
IMG_7886.png
IMG_7887.jpeg

I dindu nuffin.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
NEW OPIE STORIES?!?!? Oh boy I wonder what JUUIIICY details this fuck has to spill! I mean it isnt like he's been milking Opie content for 10 years now, no, he saved the REAL good stories for this book!

"One day I put my LEFT OVERS in the fridge and OPIE ATE THEM and when I TOLD HIM he just said oh im sorry. FUCKING CUNT!!!"

And the sad thing is that even if the stories are verbatim like that, Ants ballwashers will go WOW HES TELLING IT LIKE IT IS LOL FUCK OPIE

"One day I put my LEFT OVERS in the fridge and OPIE ATE THEM and when I TOLD HIM he just said oh im sorry. FUCKING CUNT!!!"

Johnathan Schwarz was a radio legend in NYC who started working at XM with Frank's Place when East Side Dave was around. One day Dave was literally starving from being being broke and just ate some shit he found in the fridge. Schwarz comes in and goes looking for his lunch, which is missing, and starts looking around to find Dave just chillin' eating his lunch. Dave tells him that he thought it was his, as he brought the EXACT same thing in the EXACT same Tupperware.

For years, you could get a laugh out of any of us just by saying "Hey remember when East Side Dave ate Johnathan Schwartz's lunch?"

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Johnathan Schwarz was a radio legend in NYC who started working at XM with Frank's Place when East Side Dave was around. One day Dave was literally starving from being being broke and just ate some shit he found in the fridge. Schwarz comes in and goes looking for his lunch, which is missing, and starts looking around to find Dave just chillin' eating his lunch. Dave tells him that he thought it was his, as he brought the EXACT same thing in the EXACT same Tupperware.

For years, you could get a laugh out of any of us just by saying "Hey remember when East Side Dave ate Johnathan Schwartz's lunch?"
Anthony could literally fill an entire chapter about this in his new book. Fucking boring loser. (Not you, him)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Everything hes doing is telling us his horrified hes about to die
I dont think hes worried about dying in and of itself (i.e, what comes after death? What does dying feel like? When will it happen?) its entirely about the idea that his life up until his inevitable death is completely empty.

I think his hospital experience "woke him up" to some degree. He could have very easily died and the only people who visited him were Joe and Bobo. Not even fucking Norton or Joe Currie or Gavin or the other goddamn lowlives. His legacy in his personal life will be Missy, a complete whore who robbed him once before and...that's it, actually. And he has no professional legacy. Not in shock jockery nor in politics. No one will mention he once hosted the Proud Boys founder. No one will mention that at one point he was competing with Howard Stern.

They will simply mention two words to sum up the legacy of Anthony Cumia: "Nigger" and "Opie".

Wouldnt you be terrified?

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
I dont think hes worried about dying in and of itself (i.e, what comes after death? What does dying feel like? When will it happen?) its entirely about the idea that his life up until his inevitable death is completely empty.

I think his hospital experience "woke him up" to some degree. He could have very easily died and the only people who visited him were Joe and Bobo. Not even fucking Norton or Joe Currie or Gavin or the other goddamn lowlives. His legacy in his personal life will be Missy, a complete whore who robbed him once before and...that's it, actually. And he has no professional legacy. Not in shock jockery nor in politics. No one will mention he once hosted the Proud Boys founder. No one will mention that at one point he was competing with Howard Stern.

They will simply mention two words to sum up the legacy of Anthony Cumia: "Nigger" and "Opie".

Wouldnt you be terrified?
The way im looking at it is all of a sudden hes he looks like a zombie, hes posting references to jesus or some crap, hes essentially shutting down compound, but I see what your saying. I think hes also starting to get terrified god is real and now he wants to repent for all the kids hes more than likely touched