Nana talks about new book

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s putting up bg nunbers. And lol at the number of pages.

View attachment 193260
IMG_7511.jpeg

Congrats Nana, number 5 in “general broadcasting”

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
He has alienated himself from all his friends and public hangouts to the point that he has to stay locked up in wherever the fuck he lives now. It's only increased the delusions he gets from talking online to his usual posse of ballwashers, most of whom have also abandoned him, and he actually thinks he's relevant enough that anyone wants to buy another shitty book.

Here's the real question, who is the bigger failed author, Pat or Ant?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That's the look of a little boy who just realized everyone went out, and he has mommy's shoe closet all to himself. 160 pages LOL, it's a fucking Nana pamphlet.
Anthony rips on nigger crime news reports where they show the young Trayvon. Then chooses the 'before ghoul radiation' version of Anthony for his book covers. Not the emaciated post heart attack Freddie Kruger look. Also 160 pages? Likely all ghost written. Nana must be desperately broke.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I've never understood white trash's obsession with sexual acts in the pool. We are not marine mammals, our (natural) lubrication dilutes too fast in water to properly enjoy even a make out session.
Yeah, it's something that looks fun and romantic in movies but is bullshit in real life. Sex on the beach then a swim is another story. In any case I still want a girl with a snorkel and goggles to blow me in a jacuzzi. Just for the bit.