• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My family is fed up with the crimes

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He spent all day arguing with a throwaway account. Finally gets it deleted and now he is back to where he was at 7am. By the time sends out his gloating tweet, there is already a new account. You are right. The account never existed and you argued with it for 8 hours. You arent hurting anyones feeling by getting a throwaway account deleted. The account served its purpose 7 hours ago. He has been dealing with this for years and hasnt leaned a damn thing.

View attachment 23332
So what is this then his imagination?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He's back
mwBmB4I.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
At first I mistook him for a Pat follower and he referenced The Pests to me but said he heard about the lolsuit from a law student friend who sent it to him. He later said he was bowing out since he wasn't that invested but I guess Pat managed to drag him back in by being an utter cunt.
I have a feeling there will be a lot of that going around for some time to come.

Forum Clout
Wow, even worse than we thought. He decided he was too smart for higher education based on his credentials of…graduating high school in a small hick town. With all his free time laying around he could have gotten an online degree but that requires effort and pig is too lazy.
More likely that a rodeo clown and school counselor couldnt afford tuition. I bet he wanted to be a part of higher education being the midwit that he is and that he’s very insecure about it

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
More likely that a rodeo clown and school counselor couldnt afford tuition. I bet he wanted to be a part of higher education being the midwit that he is and that he’s very insecure about it
Kyle went to college though so either they could afford it and Pat was too dumb for it or Pat’s “little brother” was that much smarter than him. Either way, Pat is fat and dumb and fat.