• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My family is fed up with the crimes

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Wow, even worse than we thought. He decided he was too smart for higher education based on his credentials of…graduating high school in a small hick town. With all his free time laying around he could have gotten an online degree but that requires effort and pig is too lazy.
In his blog post he worded in a way to make it look like he finished college

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I remember him saying he went to Waukesha County Technical College and dropped out in his first semester. It was early in my Patposting days, back on Reddit. He did one of his stupid boasts like when he said he was “too good for Target” and confirmed that he washed out of his only shift there, too.

Piggy is the ultimate Patposter. His cumulative self-owns are as devastating as the Lappening.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
zmgPDZA.png
I'm all in with the public teabagging of the pig man

Forum Clout
Wow, even worse than we thought. He decided he was too smart for higher education based on his credentials of…graduating high school in a small hick town. With all his free time laying around he could have gotten an online degree but that requires effort and pig is too lazy.
Pat don't need no education
He already knows it all
HEY, stlaker!
Leave that fat man alone

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
There's some weird thing going on, like a semi-bizarro-Trump thing

With Trump it was a constant state of "damned if you do - damned if you don't" where no matter what he did the exact opposite was actually the correct thing to do.
With Fatrick it's whatever you claim about him, WRONG, the opposite is actually the truth. And that's with whatever he's said in the past proving that he's just going with an opposite claim of what he's already said. Quite literally everything true that we know about Patrick is actually false