• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My family is fed up with the crimes

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Mr Lamb's credentials https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=aqRUgpkAAAAJ&hl=en
0M0rs19.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He spent all day arguing with a throwaway account. Finally gets it deleted and now he is back to where he was at 7am. By the time sends out his gloating tweet, there is already a new account. You are right. The account never existed and you argued with it for 8 hours. You arent hurting anyones feeling by getting a throwaway account deleted. The account served its purpose 7 hours ago. He has been dealing with this for years and hasnt leaned a damn thing.

1644287696739.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Lotta brothermen lost in the wild since the show was cancelled, wouldn't surprise me.
At first I mistook him for a Pat follower and he referenced The Pests to me but said he heard about the lolsuit from a law student friend who sent it to him. He later said he was bowing out since he wasn't that invested but I guess Pat managed to drag him back in by being an utter cunt.