• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My family is fed up with the crimes

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
mrR7SIu.png
Behold the wall of sanity.

Forum Clout
He has been going back and fourth with this guy for 8 hours. No idea if he is from here. I he isnt then pat trolling has almost become self sustainable.
I'm hoping the Japanese trolls find out about him somehow. I once watched this thing about how trolls in Japan have been relentlessly fucking with some fat lawyer for years because he's basically their version of Patrick.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
This should probably come up in regards to that Science channel gig. There is no reason Pat of all people should be treated as an intellectual. He is a drunk fool that barely passed high school and couldnt even handle one shift at Target.
The credits on that show are wild. It's filled with scientists with all kinds of advanced degrees in various sciences and then....Patrick. Ponderous, man, Fucking' ponderous.