• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meanest thing you ever did?

Forum Clout
Oh shit I've just remembered the autistic weird kid in school. We used to throw coins at him as he would pick them up off the floor. He'd make a decent amount in change by the end of a week but fuck was it cruel. It wasn't done in a nice way just vindictive.

I don't understand how newer generations claim to be nice and kind as when I was their age it was fucking mean all the time. It shaped my sense of humour into the o&a style meanness before I ever heard the show.
A few years back I saw some YOUNG well dressed white kids, looked like it was their first time out without their parents, talking shit to a homeless man. Then they were offering him money, and then throwing coins at his feet.

I was split between wanting to slap the shit out of them and wanting to laugh give them a pat on the back

G

Not the meanest, but one time this kid left his Facebook logged in at the computer lab. I saw the status update part that says "What's on your mind?" and I wrote "What's on my mind? Why cock, of course!" Then I switched seats. There was absolutely no reason to do that and I didn't even have issues with the kid. Just imagining his family or relatives and who knows who else seeing that and thinking "Well, he did always seem a little light in the loafers." and him having to explain it.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Not the meanest, but one time this kid left his Facebook logged in at the computer lab. I saw the status update part that says "What's on your mind?" and I wrote "What's on my mind? Why cock, of course!" Then I switched seats. There was absolutely no reason to do that and I didn't even have issues with the kid. Just imagining his family or relatives and who knows who else seeing that and thinking "Well, he did always seem a little light in the loafers." and him having to explain it.
When he found it was you, you should've whipped it out in front of him and said, "I've known this whole time."

For the bit, of course.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Dimed this hack faggot out who doesn't know shit about Ric Flair to the FAA, for issues unrelated to knowledge of Ric Flair.

As a side note, if an acquaintance can't or won't mark out to Ric Flair, the guy isn't worth knowing.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
When I was about 13 I took these group drumming lessons at some shitty school in a bad part of town. There was this kid there who was a real simpleton. After a few weeks he just about mastered a basic drum beat.

One time some kids were picking on him and I stood up for him, and after that he kinda tagged along with me like a timid dog. But because he was clearly not normal and definitely not 'cool' I always shunned him away.

He wore these shoelaces that were elastic curls that didn't need to be tied, and one time I tied them together and he got all confused and looked like he was about to cry.

I feel bad for not being nicer to him.
Someone did something similar at my HS, he tied some kids shoelace to the chair and the school actually called the police. Won't let us go home unless whoever did it confessed. Fun times

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I think it would be funnier if you put in "bug boobs naked women", like he thought it was the Google search bar you know

G

There was a new guy at our work who offered to sell us acid. His father went to prison for selling drugs, and he was really hung up about it. Said he misses his father, and how he hates undercover officers, etc.

Me and my friend went to his house to buy acid off him, and after the deal was made, we quickly jumped up and yelled, "FREEZE, WE'RE COPS!" as a prank. The guy was scared shitless, was having a panic attack. He was really high at the time which made it worse for him. Cursed us out and never saw the funny side, kept going on about how his father was in prison for that etc.

P

potatopeeler63

Back in hs we would have house parties at all the rich kids houses, like gated communities with 7000 sq foot houses etc. we were in the somewhat popular crowd and these kids were douchebag dorks that would pass out at 10 pm so we would piss on the walls of their parents rooms, break tvs with beer bottles, pour beer on the gaming systems, take giant upperdecker diareah shits on the toilet lid, throw eggs and paintballs at neighbors cars, making sure they would meed a paint job… complete nigher scumbag shit. There were always 100+ people there so me and two buddies never got caught but it was real bad karma. Hopwfully warning the world about prince justin is enough penance

Last edited by a moderator: