• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meanest thing you ever did?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I'm legally blind, can hardly see a thing. As a kid I went to blind camp and was kind to a totally blind kid. I was with him and we went to the bathroom. In the stall he was talking to me and I just decided to be totally silent to fuck with him. He wandered off. The blind camp wouldn't let me be his older buddy anymore even though he begged for me and said it was funny.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I'm legally blind, can hardly see a thing. As a kid I went to blind camp and was kind to a totally blind kid. I was with him and we went to the bathroom. In the stall he was talking to me and I just decided to be totally silent to fuck with him. He wandered off. The blind camp wouldn't let me be his older buddy anymore even though he begged for me and said it was funny.
in the land of the blind, the man with coke bottle glasses is king

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I used to be meaner than I am now. I used to come out with mean one liners all the fucking time and it kinda got toxic with someone in my friend group. He tried to make good but I wouldn't stop fucking with him. He'd been away and got me something that I legitimately would like ( think it was a cd or something music related) and I threw it in the bin right Infront of him.

He was crushed. He wasn't a bad guy just a fucking loser who got on my nerves.

I don't see those people much now but if I did I'd say sorry to him.

There's likely far more that I've just forgotten that were worse but I often think about that needless mean action.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Oh shit I've just remembered the autistic weird kid in school. We used to throw coins at him as he would pick them up off the floor. He'd make a decent amount in change by the end of a week but fuck was it cruel. It wasn't done in a nice way just vindictive.

I don't understand how newer generations claim to be nice and kind as when I was their age it was fucking mean all the time. It shaped my sense of humour into the o&a style meanness before I ever heard the show.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
F78-B14-D9-7-EB9-4-D35-B2-F0-A4-FDE58-A8-ECC.webp

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Oh shit I've just remembered the autistic weird kid in school. We used to throw coins at him as he would pick them up off the floor. He'd make a decent amount in change by the end of a week but fuck was it cruel. It wasn't done in a nice way just vindictive.

I don't understand how newer generations claim to be nice and kind as when I was their age it was fucking mean all the time. It shaped my sense of humour into the o&a style meanness before I ever heard the show.
Back in HS lunch some kid was short on money and somone thought it would be funny to send him over to me like I was a nice guy. Kid asked for like .75 cents and I pulled some change out my pocket and dropped it on the ground. Told him to sort it out and walked away

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
My friend was talking to some new girl he was trying to fuck and she had a friend with her. They all suggest we go hang out. We go pick them up (I'm driving) and right off the bat, this bitch is annoying me. After driving for about 5 minutes with her talking nonsense, I tell her to pipe down. She gets an attitude and starts talking louder and more obnoxiously. I tell her to shut the fuck up or I'm kicking her out of my car. Now the other friend is starting to get rowdy and they both say I won't do anything, thinking my friend won't let that happen. A couple minutes later, they were both on the side of the road in the middle of a freezing winter night.

Those skanks got what was coming to them, but that was mean and selfish to deny my friend of getting pussy that night.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I lived in a dorm my freshman year of college. It was awful. To make matters worse, my roommate was this guy from a really small town who had been raised on this idea that dorm life would be the best years of his life. He was all about "pranks," annoying, but harmless pranks. Dumping water on you while you took a shower, ordering pizza's for other people in the dorms, shit like that.
One time, he put hand lotion in my shampoo but told me about it before I had a chance to use it. What annoyed me though, was he never offered to replace the shampoo and was all like, no harm to foul, right.

So I jerked off into his shampoo bottle like 5 times over the course of a few days. A day or two later, he straight up asked me, did you do something to my shampoo, and I said, yeah, I came in it a bunch of times. He started to cry. I laughed.
I kept anything that went on my body or into my mouth locked up in a footlocker for the rest of the year.

The next year, he invited me to a party at his apartment and I scrubbed my taint and asshole with every toothbrush in the bathroom. I emailed him maybe a week later and told him what I had done. I never heard back from him.
Oopsie doodles.

Forum Clout
When I was about 13 I took these group drumming lessons at some shitty school in a bad part of town. There was this kid there who was a real simpleton. After a few weeks he just about mastered a basic drum beat.

One time some kids were picking on him and I stood up for him, and after that he kinda tagged along with me like a timid dog. But because he was clearly not normal and definitely not 'cool' I always shunned him away.

He wore these shoelaces that were elastic curls that didn't need to be tied, and one time I tied them together and he got all confused and looked like he was about to cry.

I feel bad for not being nicer to him.