• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meanest thing you ever did?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Im not sure if this counts but pretending to be Anthony’s dead mother on Twitter and contacting Sean Hannity, Dave landau, BROTHER JOE, Anne Coulter, Chris Hansen, Shaun king, bill o'reilly, Greg Gutfeld and many many others including at least 50 black teenagers with a link to the self cutting girl manifesto/ Ants self admitted lust for 13 year olds (o&a clip).
Asking for help getting Anthony to repent so I wouldn’t be stuck in the fiery pits of hell as punishment for his addiction to little girls.

as much as I hate that pedophile I often feel bad for that one.

what’s some of them other mean things we’ve done? They can be things in our personal life or stuff for the show
D9212273-F3D2-45F8-B8A7-CDE778D72877.gif

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I pretended to toss a Milk-Bone on the floor. My dog had no idea where it was, but it was in my hand the whole time!
Now that we’re on the subject. When I lost my virginity I was 13 the following year all my other friends lost theirs. Besides one, he was older than us probably 16/17 and we made fun of him so much for being a virgin he started fucking his Rottweiler.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Straight out of grad school I worked for a PRICK at a large consulting firm that rhymes with “Brickinzie”. He wasn’t partner yet but acted like he ran the shop. He was on the spectrum and apparently used to be good with customers, so he was an over-promoted asshat. Anyway, after two years of daily abuse and having my ideas stolen by this prick, I saw him sexually harass a married female coworker…he literally squeezed a tit during a conversation while she was trying to get away from his pawing. This was 2010, late enough to know better. She brushed it off at the time, but went to HR right away.

Despite my hate for HR, my hate of my useless Tomlinson-esque boss was stronger. I told them exactly what I saw, despite normally staying out of shit. He got shitcanned the same day and I never heard what happened to him, but that was a $400k a year job where he did NOTHING, and he lost it that day.

I consider it the meanest thing I’ve ever done because of my position: I knew HR didn’t have enough to terminate him without my corroboration, and I made the decision to speak up rather than say I didn’t see it happen (I could have). I did it because that prick had it coming, not out of any sense of justice, and for that reason it’s the meanest thing I’ve ever done. I have never regretted my decision but feel a little shame.

EDIT: I wanted to add, HR came to me. I would never initiate a complaint like that. In my company I outsource all of those functions because I find them counterproductive to the business of delighting our clients.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
In my younger and more mentally ill days I used to throw eggs at people.
This was probably 09 when our friend who fucked his Rottweiler got a car. He would drive us around and we would egg people and shoot them with paint balls. There was some grown man sitting at the edge of his property crying looking at his phone. We circled back and threw eggs at him two hit his face.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Straight out of grad school I worked for a PRICK at a large consulting firm that rhymes with “Brickinzie”. He wasn’t partner yet but acted like he ran the shop. He was on the spectrum and apparently used to be good with customers, so he was an over-promoted asshat. Anyway, after two years of daily abuse and having my ideas stolen by this prick, I saw him sexually harass a married female coworker…he literally squeezed a tit during a conversation while she was trying to get away from his pawing. This was 2010, late enough to know better. She brushed it off at the time, but went to HR right away.

Despite my hate for HR, my hate of my useless Tomlinson-esque boss was stronger. I told them exactly what I saw, despite normally staying out of shit. He got shitcanned the same day and I never heard what happened to him, but that was a $400k a year job where he did NOTHING, and he lost it that day.

I consider it the meanest thing I’ve ever done because of my position: I knew HR didn’t have enough to terminate him without my corroboration, and I made the decision to speak up rather than say I didn’t see it happen (I could have). I did it because that prick had it coming, not out of any sense of justice, and for that reason it’s the meanest thing I’ve ever done. I have never regretted my decision but feel a little shame.

EDIT: I wanted to add, HR came to me. I would never initiate a complaint like that.
I’m not a pussy or anything but you can’t go around grabbing a bitches tits at work. as much as I can hate women, you did a noble thing regardless. I’m glad that retarded faggot lost a job paying half a mil cuz he couldn’t help but be a retarded sexual predator.
A6C739CA-85CF-48F7-A8CD-CCDC2013B823.jpeg

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
This was probably 09 when our friend who fucked his Rottweiler got a car. He would drive us around and we would egg people and shoot them with paint balls. There was some grown man sitting at the edge of his property crying looking at his phone. We circled back and threw eggs at him two hit his face.
Hahaha. I was 17 and fresh into college. I hated the frat culture and the sorority whores. Me and my buddy would prowl the campus and just assault frat guys mostly. I remember being on higher ground and I threw a hail mary like 70 yards and it nailed some fat frat leader guy in the chest... he and his boys ran over to the apartment where we were at and started banging on doors and banged on a rival frat guy's apartment... they got in a big brawl and I remember distinctly seeing the fat guy I nailed get his face pummeled in and super bloody.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Hahaha. I was 17 and fresh into college. I hated the frat culture and the sorority whores. Me and my buddy would prowl the campus and just assault frat guys mostly. I remember being on higher ground and I threw a hail mary like 70 yards and it nailed some fat frat leader guy in the chest... he and his boys ran over to the apartment where we were at and started banging on doors and banged on a rival frat guy's apartment... they got in a big brawl and I remember distinctly seeing the fat guy I nailed get his face pummeled in and super bloody.
God damn it. some of my favorite posts are stories from you guys personal lives.

Forum Clout
Freshman, maybe sophomore year of high school, for no reason in the world, I told my "I'm sooo in love with you" girlfriend that I had a rare genetic disease and the doctors gave me 6 months to live. She immediately breaks down way worse than I expected and I did the "no no no no no it was a joke!"

That one took weeks of apologizing and sweettalking.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Freshman, maybe sophomore year of high school, for no reason in the world, I told my "I'm sooo in love with you" girlfriend that I had a rare genetic disease and the doctors gave me 6 months to live. She immediately breaks down way worse than I expected and I did the "no no no no no it was a joke!"

That one took weeks of apologizing and sweettalking.
2A3C973B-722C-445B-A987-0CEA492D1DDA.gif

hahaha that’s a great “me me me” story I’ve got some embarrassing ones.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
This isn’t my story but fuck it.

A guy I was roommates with got one of the whores who would come over and fuck us, bring us food and liquor, pregnant.

thing is she was married with someone else’s children. The dirtbag never spoke to her again and eventually there was a house fire. She died but the children and husband made it out.

to this day that guy has no clue his youngest son from his dead wife, isn’t actually his. But the seed of some 19 year old spic who was cumming in his wife on the weekends.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I got pretty hot around the time tinder came out after a decade of being a fat shit, and started fucking everything in sight like a thirsty man finding water in the desert. Hot or horrendous, old, young, married, single, didn't care.

One time I needed help moving a couch and I was new to the area and didn't know anyone, so I fucked a fat girl from tinder just so she would help me the next day. She instantly fell in love, and I let her think maybe we were gonna be a couple without actually saying it of course. Then, once the couch was moved, I blocked her everywhere. Yuckaroo, she had a gut like a soccer ball.

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
This isn’t my story but fuck it.

A guy I was roommates with got one of the whores who would come over and fuck us, bring us food and liquor, pregnant.

thing is she was married with someone else’s children. The dirtbag never spoke to her again and eventually there was a house fire. She died but the children and husband made it out.

to this day that guy has no clue his youngest son from his dead wife, isn’t actually his. But the seed of some 19 year old spic who was cumming in his wife on the weekends.
i keep telling you to write memoirs man, this shit is american classic material