lol @ user @sue lightning being in the first wave of the draft to die in some stupid unjust war thousands of miles away

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I'm going to make a bunch of assertions and pretend they're arguments etc

What is the point of me explaining things on this forum when you can just go to the same places I did to form the opinion?

I don’t doubt you’re a man of Christ, so I don’t understand how you don’t see that you can take a horse to the water but you can’t make it drink.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
It’s weird how you use examples which are actually worth looking into.

You should look up Walter John Kilner, Dicyanin dye and why it’s illegal now. They made the first night vision goggles with it and soldiers actually did report seeing demons in the sky. Look up the foo fighters and Ezekiel’s wheels, too.

I’m fully aware how it seems schizophrenic but I’m also pretty sure you haven’t looked into anything. It’s so easy to dismiss everything as being in the minds of crazy people who aren’t taking their meds.

If you actually knew me, and spoke to me, you’d see I didn’t give off crazy vibes like the guy who made TempleOS. I’m perfectly pleasant and rational. I’m a very calm person.

The overall beef here between us is you think I’m crazy for all of my esoteric experiences and opinions, and I think you’re more willfully crazy by believing everything is just what you personally experience with your human senses and whatever the latest thing scientists publish says. Thinking everything exploded into being for no reason from nothing, and that consciousness and reality can only be measured by human measuring systems is the height of delusion.

Again, Patrick will read a wikipedia article and then talk down to everyone else around him. You idiots don't know about funeral trains in Victorian England? My lord, the ignorance of the masses!

Study Walter John Kilner, dicyanian dye, foo fighters, Ezekiel's wheels, only then will you be allowed to question my brilliance.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s weird how you use examples which are actually worth looking into.

You should look up Walter John Kilner, Dicyanin dye and why it’s illegal now. They made the first night vision goggles with it and soldiers actually did report seeing demons in the sky. Look up the foo fighters and Ezekiel’s wheels, too.

I’m fully aware how it seems schizophrenic but I’m also pretty sure you haven’t looked into anything. It’s so easy to dismiss everything as being in the minds of crazy people who aren’t taking their meds.

If you actually knew me, and spoke to me, you’d see I didn’t give off crazy vibes like the guy who made TempleOS. I’m perfectly pleasant and rational. I’m a very calm person.

The overall beef here between us is you think I’m crazy for all of my esoteric experiences and opinions, and I think you’re more willfully crazy by believing everything is just what you personally experience with your human senses and whatever the latest thing scientists publish says. Thinking everything exploded into being for no reason from nothing, and that consciousness and reality can only be measured by human measuring systems is the height of delusion.
This is once again schizophrenic BS and had nothing to do with what i said

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Again, Patrick will read a wikipedia article and then talk down to everyone else around him. You idiots don't know about funeral trains in Victorian England? My lord, the ignorance of the masses!

Study Walter John Kilner, dicyanian dye, foo fighters, Ezekiel's wheels, only then will you be allowed to question my brilliance.

If you think that’s how I’m approaching it, I’m not. I’m sincerely not proclaiming my brilliance, I’m just putting a spotlight on something you’re ignorant of. I can’t help but do it in an abrasive way because that’s how I am on the internet.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Dude you’re giving him too much credit. Anytime he says some wild shit and you go “Where did you get THAT from?” he ALWAYS links a fucking Tiktok, Youtube, or Twitter video or even a facebook meme. He is a borderline bugbrain who goes “Hey. These MSM drones trust everything the news tells them” and then he trusts blatant bullshit as long as its fed to him by some retarded social media post. Ask him to explain these concepts for himself and he can’t. “Heres a link to a dude who explained it. No i cannot explain it myself”

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
This is once again schizophrenic BS and had nothing to do with what i said

Sue: “you think the sky is red and full of beings!” as a joke to how I’m illogical.

ME: “Actually, it’s weird you say that because there’s compelling shit out there that it can be read and full of beings, I know it sounds crazy but look into it, here’s some key terms to assist, you might not joke about it in that way anymore”

Sue: HOW IS THAT ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sue: “you think the sky is red and full of beings!” as a joke to how I’m illogical.

ME: “Actually, it’s weird you say that because there’s compelling shit out there that it can be read and full of beings, I know it sounds crazy but look into it, here’s some key terms to assist, you might not joke about it in that way anymore”

Sue: HOW IS THAT ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID?
“Well you see I have portrayed you as the loser wojak and me as the competent intellectual chad so i win”

“You should look up Walter John Kilner, Dicyanin dye and why it’s illegal now.”
Explain why. In your own words. Don’t tell me to look it up. Explain it to me. If you can’t you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
If you think that’s how I’m approaching it, I’m not. I’m sincerely not proclaiming my brilliance, I’m just putting a spotlight on something you’re ignorant of. I can’t help but do it in an abrasive way because that’s how I am on the internet.

Dude, recently I watched a very long documentary about Oscar Pistorius because I was interested in it. Now, it's fair to say I know more about his life and the case than the majority of posters here, but I don't run around calling everyone "ignorant" or claiming I must be smarter than you because I know more about a gimpy athlete who shot his hot girlfriend.

Of course you would spend your free time researching supposed "demon sightings" throughout history. but normal people don't around searching for all this "don't take your meds! The demons are real!!!" confirmation bias propaganda.

Like Sue said, you can't even summarize it. Patrick is incapable of this as well - educate yourself, watch this youtube video, I'm too important to explain it to you. The term NPC gets used a lot, but you really act like a video game character who can only say the lines he's programmed to say and loses his shit when you ask a question he can't answer.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Dude, recently I watched a very long documentary about Oscar Pistorius because I was interested in it. Now, it's fair to say I know more about his life and the case than the majority of posters here, but I don't run around calling everyone "ignorant" or claiming I must be smarter than you because I know more about a gimpy athlete who shot his hot girlfriend.
Sidenote but this is like when I read a book or wikipedia articles and start talking about some political shit and inevitably get called out with the “Dude you think you’re an expert and so infallible!”. Retards…My opinion is not always the right one and every post should be made with the assumption that its on a limited base of knowledge and not based on being a literal expert. And everytime this happens no one can really refute what i’m saying. They’re just mad i’m saying it.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Nobacon are you any good at art-with a pencil or on the computer ? Could you perhaps draw the demons so we could have some idea what you’re talking about?

It’s the physical manifestation of an absence of love.

I saw them when I was about 15 and I had no idea they were a thing, I couldn’t have been sub consciously influenced by seeing anything about them because I hadn’t. They’ve been depicted throughout history. I’ve read all about the rational description of how the brain generates these images but if you’ve ever felt them you know they’re real.

Anyone who’s ever had sleep paralysis knows what they are, and it’s probably the UFO stuff as well.
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4607.jpeg